New supplement thread

Peak X is now available for purchase —> Core’s Non stim Pre WO

way too expensive for $45

New CP Fuel comes out Monday

Legion is joining the bar game

• They are a company who thrives off no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
    ** These will also have pea protein (May be chalky)
    **20g Protein, 38g Carbs, 6g Fat
    **** Flavors: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Chocolate Peanut Butter

Guerilla Chemist (Bryan Moskow) starting his own line and starting with a pre-workout
Will contain 13 raw active ingredients two which are Peak02 and GlycerPump

4 Likes

I will say this…Legion is a company that typically flies under the radar - but they have some really good products.

Syner Vol is about the same price as Peak X and has way more goodies in there!

Yes! I worry about that bar, having 36g of carbs and using pea protein. To his point (@TheSolution), it May be chalky.

1 Like

Oh I’m not sure I would try it. I really like the Outright Bar. But Legion does have some really good, and simple, supps. (Pulse etc…)

Bill,
If you like a natural bar with whole food ingredients (outright). You need to get your hands on Animal Snak (I do not know if you have had it already)

2 Likes

I second this. Animal Snak Bar is in my top 3 bars.

@Matt_Towson @TheSolution yes I have tried them and am a fan. Thank you for the reminder, I had forgotten about them.

1 Like

While this is true, I don’t trust that other company over Core. Their reputation is pristine, annd their quality is 110%. They don’t play around with that. The other guys, don’t know anything about them, and am “taking their word” for it

1 Like

Animal Snak is freaking delicious.

1 Like

Giving this Axe and Sledge stack a run today! Will add demo day on day where I need the carbs.

2 Likes

You’re going to love the Fuel Pump my man!

You guy’s make me feel better about how many supplements I have laying around - you guy’s are truly machines…

I’ve said it before, but supplements (however unnecessary they may be) are super fun! Especially for people like us.

Enjoy them all!

8 Likes

supplements are 2 fold for me, having staples products, ones that imo are top of the class, and are highly beneficial to me

Anavite, Roughage, and SizeOn

and trying new products, different formulas of preworkouts, and flavors for whey, can be fun… i even try most bars and dislike most bars, Outright bar is the current king imo.

2 Likes

The Outright Wafers are definitely good as well! I like them over Powercrunch bars in terms of wafers, with the only downside being is power crunch has a variety of flavors. Then again, this is only a pilot run of the initial flavors of Outright

i’ll hold out till they have the Lemon in stock… i love lemon flavors

1 Like

Lemon bars are one of my favorite sweet treats next to lemon drop flavors

2 Likes

Hopefully they aren’t too dry for you
but…
I wanted to try either the cookie butter or the chocolate lava cake. I’ll have to see if I go for either of those with my next protein order

:slight_smile:

They’re both excellent for being naturally sweetened.

1 Like