New supplement thread

I’m questioning this as well…wonder if they’ve since improved their flavor?

1 Like

consider it cinnamon… like some Nerd said Grenade’s was good but they have superior flavors

Ahhh…

I feel bad for some of the supplement companies - constantly trying to come out with the ‘new flavor’. I appreciate it, and guess it is part of the program, but I’m ok with your standard ‘taste good’ flavors. No reason to get too crazy. But then again, what do I know

would we even be discussing ‘total war’ if they didn’t have a new flavor?

this group and all supplement forums BB dot com and AM are only a fraction of a percent of supplement consumers, so some kids who lift twice a week with bad ROM and do shots of fireball every Friday night will think, hey that’s cool, I’m buying the flavor, nevermind the fact there are superior products on the shelf next to it. It’s all about sales and marketing, my man.

by far my longest post.

4 Likes

I’m thinking you may need a recovery drink after that post.

But you are correct…

1 Like

Bang’s starblast is by my side…

1 Like

Now if that’s not a Stripper name I don’t know what is…

1 Like

gonna nickname my next girl “Bangster”

2 Likes

Anyone try Black Magic Supply BZRK? Apparently it has 200mg DMHA 0_0

1 Like

I’ve heard it’s VERY good. Also 200mg isn’t that big of s dose, but definitely where I would like it to stay

3 Likes

Has anybody tried Syntha 6 Candy Cane??

1 Like

@Dougefresh93 has some IIRC

2 Likes

Thanks @TheSolution

I’m running it now. It’s incredible.

Extremely mild taste, not bad, just not as strong as you’d expect peppermint to be.

The red particles, add nothing to the product, they are soft in texture and virtually void of flavor.

Again, It’s not a bad flavor, but I expected more of a punch in the mouth of peppermint.

4 Likes

Sparta Nutrition to launch 3 flavors of protein bars

1 Like

Fresh Cut Lawn
Burnt Hair
New Car

2 Likes

These came in last night

I tried the Cookie Butter this morning and hnnnngggg.
They knocked that flavor out of the park. I cannot wait to try the others.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to try Cookie Butter. That flavor intrigued me the most!

I still need to try Cookie Butter