New supplement thread

Hoping your discussions also involve how to familiarize the new generation with your brand. Right now you guys are the over 40 brand

1 Like

We love our senior citizen demographic. Prune juice flavored products up next

4 Likes

Lol that would be an awesome April fools product post. Prune juice pre and tapioca flavored protein

There’s nothing wrong with this, but if you wanna chase Gen-X, then you need to chase weight loss and mental wellness a bit more than muscle/fitness, which is best targeted towards young guns (now Millennial or younger).

This is why I really enjoy talking about fat burner stuff and leaner protein powders on the channel more if possible. I know who I am!!

1 Like

I appreciate the over 40 focus…Us old school guy’s paved the way after all…

@Msseffect @Mike

But in all seriousness, we get what you’re saying and that’s a valid insight. Stay tuned for some future releases - everyone knows we (especially @Dougefresh93 :grin:) are people pleasers

1 Like

Fuck off…

2 Likes

Seriously shocked but good luck to Ben

1 Like

I like the new DVST8 formula, white reserve looks barely changed from that. I got samples on the way, too, they’re free today from their website.

https://www.inspirednutraceuticals.com/pages/free-dvst8-sample

4 Likes

Hey thanks for that!

Thanks for the link for the free samples.
I grabbed some to try.

Funny story…I have samples from them. And typically when I travel I’ll use samples when I train (easier to carry etc…)…

But admittedly have yet to try it out…

1 Like

Not new per say
anyone try Alpha Lion’s Pre-workout?

they are sending me the flavor above. Profile don’t look too bad.

3 Likes

New Performax HyperMax on the way per Stack3d with a larger serving size! 18g serving compared to the current 16g serving. Wonder what they’re throwing in it.

1 Like

@SteelerBill13 You have a case of Orange Slice on the way
Enjoy!

#SantaBob

2 Likes

Snap! For free!!?

1 Like

On the house… Just like I stated earlier in the thread.

Santa Baby…I’ll save you my singing the song.

2 Likes

Come to Chef Bob’s I will make you a dozen cookies too!

2 Likes

Should of said it pays to shop with Bob

1 Like