New supplement thread

I’d recommend trying a few lower stim options before going for the higher ones. Go to the grocery store and try a White, Red, or Blue Monster Zero.

If you like those and have no issues with the stims, then I think you’re good to try the higher stim options!

1 Like

That’s actually not a bad usage of the word sir.

@burntreality TRUTH! Orange Slice is the GOAT I went through a case in 12 days :frowning:

2 Likes

Thank you Matt. I definitely don’t need high stim…just enough to get me through the day. On days I don’t train I should mention.

Ghost Legend and Pump (free plug) works great on training days.

@SteelerBill13 next time you make an order off me, shoot me your invoice. I will send you a case of drinks on the house. Pick your flavor and brand I will send it

Offer is on the table.

3 Likes

Love it. Thank you…

What do I need…what do I need…hmmm…

1 Like

need is such a strong word… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I personally would get a case of C4 Bombsicle or Orange slice. The 2 best sellers that we have. I do love the midnight cherry as my #2 flavor.

Bang may be too high at 300mg caffeine same with Raze (300mg) and Hyde (350mg)
C4 is a good amount 200mg caffeine and their flavors are on point.

My 2 cents for you, and my preferred energy drink of choice.

1 Like

C4 would be the way to go then it sounds like…

2 Likes

Regular C4 are amazing for a lower stim option, Bill. Honestly even with the lighter caffeine count, I actually think they might give me the best energy vs Bang/Hyde/Rockstar, all of which have more caffeine.

The Limeade C4 is killer, lit, choice…whichever word you’d like to call it. I thought the tropical one was really good, bombsicle was good but nothing special. Really want to try the purple, orange, and cherry asap. Holding out for Bob black friday/cyber Monday deals… :smiley:

2 Likes

If you want an even lower caffeine dose, amino energy is at 100. I’ve tried the blueberry lemonade flavor and enjoyed it

1 Like

I just emailed boss to make sure C4 is on special. I got you covered on that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love it…

3 Likes

Keep in mind carbonated drinks are flavored to account for the carbonation, which tends to make flavors stronger among other things.

1 Like

That’s kind of what I was going for but didn’t exactly hit the nail on the head there. It made more sense in my head before I typed it lmao

I’m one of those weirdos who enjoys the burning sensation on the tounge, from carbonated drinks.

1 Like

Welp…that’s an interesting kink

1 Like

thread killer

1 Like

Speaking of new this thread, any new stuff on the way from you guys, @Dougefresh93 - maybe some new flavors of protein?

1 Like

there’s been a lot of new products, and flavors discussed, tested, etc, some great, some not my favorites imo (can you believe, i’d be outspoken in our Gaspari calls and chats?)…

but the process of basically starting from scratch, since the separation from HTP has been a long process.

but i will say, with HTP owning the name Precision Protein, I’d look for us to have a new protein product out, as one of out 1st new product released.

1 Like