New supplement thread

This seems weirdly standard, like nothing really stands out, you could release this from one of the big normie companies and I wouldn’t bat an eye…

1 Like

New Vasoblitz flavors launched today

https://www.stack3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/rainbow-candy-vasoblitz.jpg

@Buildfastformula has also hinted to logs on priceplow!

4 Likes

Since when has any Meadows formulas been any good?

Great workout programs though, he is incredible here.

Supplement formulas? Nope

and price… never had an interest in anything he put out

Anyone catch the newest Xtend IG video?

1 Like

Dat dere carbonated Xtend

1 Like

:no_mouth:

2 Likes

Yes! I had to text them to make sure. It will happen soon!

Subtle announcement @Xtend !!!

1 Like

Nutrabolt is Killing it.
That carbonated xtend will be a hit. Black Cherry is LIT

This flavor of C4 has seriously thrown off my typical caffeine/supplement game in the afternoons. Tough to not drink one when it’s nice and cold in the fridge

1 Like

Imma let you finish Mike but Orange Slice is the GOAT.

2 Likes

Allow the old guy to step in here.

Someone help me out with ‘carbonated’ energy drinks. And don’t tell me they are ‘lit’…I do know what that means but I don’t get it…

What are you trying to figure out ?
They are a tasty, sugar free way to get a nice pick me up. For people like me, who don’t do coffee, they are great to have in the morning.

Great pick me up without a sugar bomb in your bloodstream

But they don’t inherently have sugar? I’m just wondering. I’m a coffee guy…but afternoons I’d love a good energy drink but I don’t need carbonated I guess…Is it the Diet Coke generation? Not being funny, just curious.

I don’t know, I guess fizzy drinks are more lively and always have been. Sodas were popular for decades for a reason.

The reason I’m excited is because the ‘sports nutrition industry’ is using its expertise to attack some massively large (and corrupt) businesses… and is landing some serious punches.

It’s fun to watch if nothing else.

2 Likes

Have you ever drank a flat soda versus a carbonated one? The difference in taste is night and day. Not to mention, monster and rockstar have been doing this forever as is.

These tasty energy drinks almost curve a snack craving for me in a way, while also providing decent energy and refreshment. That’s at least how I feel about them and why I have one almost daily.

Gentleman I greatly appreciate it.

I was thinking more along the lines of an Xtend but with energy (from a flavor/texture perspective)…But may have to give these a shot to prove how ‘lit’ I am…(wait wrong usage)

1 Like