New supplement thread

Vasogorge Black from Primeval Labs

2 Likes

Vaso6 folks…

Love the ingredient :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Pretty similar profile to GhostPump (personal favorite) minus the Vaso6

Good dosage of ingredients, although GlycerPump has been shown to be more effective when split-dosed and upwards of 3g.

@TheSolution
I spoke with a Redcon1 rep this morning and he said the new flavor “Blue Coconut” for their pre workout is a berry coconut flavor.

1 Like

Is there any real benefit to Glycerpump over HydroMax when it’s in a capsule?

glycerol = glycerol regardless of if its GMS, Hydromax, glycerpump, or any other form.

That said, literally every product on the market using glycerol is insanely underdosed. Studies out there claim 1.2g/kg of bodyweight is required for the proposed benefits of hyperhydration. So for a 180lbs male, this equates to 98.18g of glycerol…

2 Likes

I don’t think that is a fair statement.

You have to remember that not all forms of Glycerol have the same yield. For example, GlycerPump has a 65% yield. Other forms can be as low as 20%.

Therefore, you might not be getting the same gram for gram benefit if you aren’t gettinfquality glycerol.

As if the ~31mg Creatine in Bang is doing anything anyway (dose estimated based on Creatine being listed after magnesium chloride in the blend, the 2% DV magnesium listed on the label, and the ~25% magnesium content of magnesium chloride).

1 Like

True, but that creatine is still going to be creatine by the time you drink it.
Rockstar’s, unless they are doing something I am unaware of, won’t be by the time it reaches you.

Honestly I wish a company would just make a liquid glycerol supplement.

1 Like

I don’t really think 31mg of creatinine would really do you any harm either haha.

Whatever form it’s in, it’s essentially irrelevant for anything besides label dressing.

Why not just buy some liquid/oral glycerin?

1 Like

That’s what I do, but I want companies to stop using the powdered versions.

That would still require a much larger amount that what companies are using.

IMO, glycerol is a crap ingredient that does not perform as advertised regardless of form.

Please reread my statement. I said GLYCEROL is glycerol, regardless of if its GMS, Hydromax, Glycerpump or any other form.

This means that the active compound, in this instance glycerol, is not altered by its delivery vehicle, but by the total amount being supplied.

1g of active glycerol via GMS (~10g GMS) vs 1g active glycerol via Hydromax (~1.65g Hydromax) vs 1g active glycerol via Glycerpump (~1.65g Glycerpump) all provide users with the exact same benefit…with in this instance, is little to absolutely nothing considering every product on the market is short on active dosing by magnitudes of 50-100 fold.

2 Likes
1 Like

2k905d

6 Likes

Holy geez…nah, I’m fine with the pump I get from it now…I don’t need almost 100g’s of glycerol. That being said, you’re positive you read the study right? Lol