New supplement thread

anybody else not a fan of the ambiguous flavor names?

Rainbow Unicorn, Island Candy, Miami Vice, etc…

I guess assumptions can be made, but i prefer as a customer to have a very good understanding of the flavor I’m buying… like calling a flavor Green Apple for example, i know what i’m getting here.

maybe, i’m just old… GET OFF MY LAWN

EDIT: i am drinking a Monster “White” as i type this, and see the irony, in that, guess it’s the difference of a $2 investment and 1 serving as opposed to 30 servings and $30 or so.

2 Likes

You and me both.

Thanks BSN for sending me some of this Syntha-6 Pumpkin Pie Whey.

I was very impressed that this was able to mimic a pumpkin pie taste. It’s less sweet than other Syntha-6 flavors, so the macros are still a bit concerning.

All in all, if you’re looking for a pumpkin pie whey, then you have to try this!

1 Like

Oh I agree with you here Doug…

For example: ProSupps has HydroBCAA Miami Vice? Great name but…what am I getting what is it? Does it taste like hookers and blow? Palm trees? A Ferrari?

1 Like

Coconut, Strawberries, Grape, Pineapple, and oranges
It is kind of a knock off of the Nutrex Outlift flavor.

the adult beverage known as a Miami Vice, is 1/2 Pina Colada (coconut) and 1/2 Daiquiri (strawberry) often garnish with a Pineapple… but grapes, nah man. :slight_smile:

Does it say on the label, what the flavors are, i never seen a tub in person?

BSN did it right with the “Dragon’s Blood”, it states Watermelon/Strawberry/Coconut right on the front of the label.

1 Like

Crazy how Dragon’s Blood to BSN is a 180 to Olympus Labs. I don’t know if you ever tried that Re1gn Flavor.

i had a cherry one, i don’t recall the name, “Athena’s Monthly Nectar” or something like that

BloodShr3d looks to have flavors with normal names Bombsicle was the one i saw.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

@Matt_Towson told you it was a good one! Candy Cane S6 up next.

Thank you Bob…

I’m thinking…and willing to accept a finders fee…but a Supplement Company should come out with a flavor called ‘Success’…Think about it.

Or one called “dumbass”

2 Likes

This man knows what he’s taking about

not without giving me royalties, they shouldn’t.

Got my Orange Slice in, will get my review up shortly!

Drops tomorrow @ Noon
BLUE COCONUT

1 Like

Redcon1 making cereal bars come the new year

5 Likes

“from whey”

hope i was thought of, as that was typed out.

5 Likes

Hah! After some conversations with Aaron, I bet you were!

1 Like

and i in turn, will actually buy these… i do find “using the most iconic cereals” line interesting

will it really be Lucky Charms or Fortuitous Keepsakes? :slight_smile:

a partnership with General Mills would be bigly.

3 Likes