New supplement thread

Make money.

5 Likes

What is it
MTS Swolly is an unflavored, protein amplifying powder that you can add to your post-workout protein shake or even have with a post-workout meal. The aim of the supplement is to enhance the power of protein to ensure you get everything your body can out of its protein-rich shake or meal.

Formula and benefits
The formula behind MTS Swolly combines just four main ingredients but comes with a long list of benefits. Each serving of the product packs 3g of the BCAA leucine, 240mg of Aminogen, a gram of chromium, and lastly, 2g of the proven protein synthesis enhancer, Velositol.

The benefits being promoted for the ingredients in MTS Swolly include improved nitrogen retention and amino absorption, enhanced protein absorption, and reduced protein excretion. It also doubles the power of protein synthesis, which as mentioned is thanks to the branded ingredient Velositol.

I actually just came here to post about this. Imo, really neat product, nice big dose of Velositol.
Definitely not a “Tier-1” supplement, but a damn cool thing to buy with extra money.

All for nearly the same price per serving as a scoop of high quality protein powder.

Looking at Velositol I am significantly less convinced by it.

3 Likes

Velositol is a scam

3 Likes

Beat you to it

Why I'm skeptical about Velositol

3 Likes

Motherfuker

4 Likes

Hahahahahaha. Made my day!

1 Like

Ok…I hope they nail this flavor! I’m all about PB&J. Also, my inner fat kid just cried tears of happiness

2 Likes

Just got this in

Can’t wait to try it

3 Likes

cuz 'merica

2 Likes

Blue Sugar? That was from Breaking Bad right?

3 Likes

Bill, You are becoming one of my favorite people on the forum :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank you NN…I greatly appreciate that.

1 Like

Primeval Labs Protein Bar and Protein Powder (with pieces of cereal) soon to launch

2 Likes

Wait…who ate most of it?

2 Likes

Looks similar to SinFit PB.

got a nice gift in the mail today

5 Likes

When are you running the K1ng?