New supplement thread

Didn’t know where else to put this but Redcon1 Twitter account is currently restricted?

1 Like

Flavor police got them

2 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

InnovaPharm MVPre

Coming soon

3 Likes

Seems not very bright to include kava with all those stims. But it does appear very solid indeed. Dont knock it till you try it i guess.

1 Like

60mg kavalactones, which is good, since it’s a dose that shouldn’t negatively impact reaction time or cognition or anything like that. One study even noted that 90mg kavalactones improved some aspects of cognition (and mood, but that’s more expected I suppose). A different study with 36mg/day kavalactones for 7 days noted no effects (good or bad) on reaction time or cognitive performance, but did find that it made a stressful test seem less stressful relative to placebo. Another study noted that 180mg kavalactones didn’t impair simulated driving performance, and yet another study found 450mg kavalactones did increase the extent of body sway similar to what alcohol does. So you definitely don’t want to overdo it.

It also seems to be non-addictive, at least in moderation:

Despite kava being a daily practice in many Pasifika communities (Aporosa, 2019b), assertions that kava is non-addictive is well documented (as shown in the lengthy reference list above). Additionally, Sarris et al. (2013) undertook a double-blind, placebo comparison aimed at kava withdrawal and addiction, reporting ‘no addictive qualities or withdrawal issues’ (1727). Admittedly, the doses administered (120 mg titrated to 240 mg of kavalactones per day per participant over six weeks) are considerably less than those consumed by traditional and recreational kava drinkers (Sarris et al., 2013: 1727) – amounts that can be more than 30 times those used in the Sarris et al.’s study (Aporosa, 2017b).

However, without knowing if it’s noble kava or not, it’s hard to say if it’ll have any effects on the liver. Granted, it’s not a very high dose either way, but a lot of research seems to suggest that noble kava is much safer for the liver

See here for more info on kava studies, including various doses and their effects, addictive potential, effects on the liver, etc:

3 Likes

From a subjective experience perspective, I can actually see the appeal. Low doses of kava have been found to not impair cognition or reaction time, and may actually have benefits here. That, combined with their mood-enhancing effects, could make for an interesting experience.

Paired with solid doses of l-tyrosine, ALAR, choline bitartrate, caffeine, theanine, and alpha-yohimbine, it should actually be a pretty interesting and well-rounded experience from an energy and focus perspective, assuming you tolerate AY well, and enjoy kava.

1 Like

ETHIX is possibly happening for Arnold. Eric Schwartz is hoping to have all things ready but they’re taking a way more marketing calibrated approach to this now.

Have seen label, it’s not the original one.

As for Bowmar, I know where it’s manufactured so the flavors should be good and it’ll meet label claim. However she touted 3rd party testing and then sent me in house testing and tried to tell me why their in-house is 3rd party

I lost interest when she insulted my intelligence like that. Plus drama follows her businesses and there was some dirt that went on during the protein wars.

5 Likes

maybe she doesn’t know what 3rd party means? lol Where did you hear that bro, whats your source? Oh a Third Party…i mean it came from my head but a third party.

1 Like

Your info on bowmar does not surprise. Shame that is the case.

1 Like

Sounds very promising. Let me know if you guys are running a special or what not on this and I will grab a bottle to try out later. This peaked my curiosity!

1 Like

Perhaps she thought that it being tested at ‘The Third Party’ (we attended) was the same?

1 Like

Outright Bar Cookies and Cream
Comes out next week

Wish they would of used the almond base

4 Likes

This will be interesting…Cookies & Cream and Peanut Butter…hmm

Looks like you never had his PB cookies and cream whey

Take an Oreo, add peanut butter
Rejoice

1 Like

Sparta Burners on the way from rebrand

Shred+ include

100mg each of Paradoxine and Neurofactor for focus, 300mg of caffeine for energy,

300mg of KSM-66 ashwagandha.

also tyrosine, olive leaf, coleus forskohlii, theobromine, fucoxanthin, white willow, hesperidin, and black pepper for absorption.

powder version of shred

While it won’t have white willow or NeuroFactor, Sparta has swapped in n-acetyl-l-carnitine, the focus enhancer choline bitartrate, and InnoSlim.

Sparta thermo

100mg of olive leaf,

Paradoxine grains of paradise at 25mg,

Sensoril branded ashwagandha 125mg,

125mg InnoSlim.

coming very soon

These are coming to CP with the launch soon

The OG hydrashred was badass. This is probably meh. Sparta mostly fell off my radar. Got the girl a tub of Kraken though, and she loves it

1 Like

GrayMatter is now available:

Is that 125mg of 40% Theacrine, or 125mg Theacrine from 40%? So is it providing 125mg actual Theacrine, or 50mg? Maybe I’m just tired today, but I’m not sure based on the label and their write-up. Basically, is it 125mg of 4% providing 50mg, or 125mg from ~312.5mg of 40%?