New supplement thread

A lanky and sneaky 6’4" 220 :smirk:

Ouch, I feel ya. I’m sitting around 165 at 5’7”

I am the same size. Everybody thinks I am skinny. I guess stretched out but not skinny.

2 Likes

195lbs, 6’1 :grimacing: was up to 230lbs at one point and I just wanted functional lol

1 Like

6-3 200 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal…

2 Likes

If anyone is interested, here is the link for the giveaway for the C4 Gummies as promised.

1 Like

5-10 245 lbs from “parts unknown”

4 Likes

Label for Mr Hyde Test X So Far:

ProSupps has packed just shy of 8g of active ingredients
The formula includes highlights such as :
125mg of Shoden branded ashwagandha,
2.5g of beta-alanine,
420mg of caffeine.
Other ingredients: Nitrosigine and Dynamine.

1 Like

Maybe I am just getting older but 420 mg of caffeine just seems ridiculous

6 Likes

Just like how FDN Pushes using the 700mg hooligan or apollo pre-workout…
Ridiculous is an under statement.

the bar for labeling something as “test” is getting lower by the day

2 Likes

I said the same too, if you need 400+mgs of caffeine, just take a nap or fix your sleep. I think any benefit from the added test ingredients are going to be nullified by the underlying issue of you needing 400mg of stims. But #beastmode right? lol

3 Likes

More is always better right… 350mg plus focus is rookie numbers

Great tasting brand, not a lot of people have tried. Where’s that coupon @PricePlow

1 Like

A store that carries them just opened next to my gym. I picked up the smores and that one is delicious. I like how the marshmellow inclusions stay firm and don’t get soggy. Mike/Ben’s recommendations on the flavors were spot on. I tried a sample of the birthday cake one too and that one or this one will probably be next for me. It is a thin mixed protein though, even with less water. I tend to prefer that though.

2 Likes

S’mores, Birthday Cake and Cinnamon Crunch are their best ones

1 Like

Those flavors look amazing.

Never understood why I couldn’t get a pump or a mind muscle connection. Then I realized the connection - too much caffeine.

It was mind blowing to learn less actually improved performance and workout quality.

4 Likes

Feeling personally attacked here …
Yeah it’s probably time to let the stim tolerance reset

1 Like

yes exactly. Trust me for years, I relied on high stims too, but came to the understanding that they are just a crutch that shouldn’t really be necessary to have a great workout. I have found 100-200mg my sweet spot that will give me enough to not impede on pumps or affect my sleep. That is of course making sure I get adequate sleep 6.5-7.5 hours. Now it’s more of a 30% / 70% ratio of lower stims to having the right mindset. Just enough stims to get me on target and the rest is all proper mindset.

2 Likes