New supplement thread

New supplement thread

The Animal pro bar might be more for me than the Snak bar.

I would buy lol

2 Likes

That sounds awesome

1 Like

I will try to get a giveaway up soon on the new C4 Energy Gummies, stay tuned.

6 Likes

BOGO free Brain Bridge today direct from MAN.

And code: IA322DS may also get you a free tub if iso amino

Wow - great find! It works!

1 Like

Loved those. Many boxes bought

Dropping in October for breast Cancer awareness

2 Likes

With Quake 10.0 going away, trying to figure out how to replace it. It was perfect on my basketball and sports conditioning days. The Carnitine and PeakO2 really did it for me, sneaky lil pump too.

iForce Compete is another one I’ll have to find a replacement when I eventually run out.

1 Like

I saw that Stack3d has a ton of news from Olympia…a lot going on…It would take me all day to post it. Off the top of my head it looks like ModernBCAA is making it’s return.

Modern Sports Nutrition will be a conjunction with the 2 items I reviewed not too long ago from “Action Sports Nutrition”. The companies go hand in hand.

1 Like

alotta meh… imo

1 Like

Traffic from brands attending the event was down from the normal (from what I have heard). I also saw a couple people post about that on facebook in regards to who showed up, and how there was a lot of open space for vendors.

1 Like

can’t blame them, the cost is ridiculous

1 Like

Arnold is very pricey too, just a lot more traffic which makes more sense.
Maybe @Mike or @Extrabeef can chime in on the traffic and vendors when they get time.

Alpha Lion Gain-O-Rade intraworkout EAA Product

Servings:
21 maximum servings per tub or 42 half servings,

Flavors:
Grapemelon Gains and Leg Day Limeade.

Launch:
Monday 23rd September

Countdown to Gat-O-Rade having an issue with this in 3…2…1…

Boom Marc did a video on a while ago (too busy to look for it atm), and we (Gaspari) had a call and discussed it as well, having a booth and the cost associate with them, is far from worth it.

3 Likes

I have never attended…It sounds like attendance is down. Do people (outside of vendors) travel to attend the Event? I would stop by if I were in Vegas, but wouldn’t travel just for it…Just curious.

1 Like