New supplement thread

Low carb animal scraps now available in a larger tub

https://chemixlifestyle.com/products/pre-samples

Chemix Samples

1 Like

$5 for S&H… not worth it

1 Like

Having gotten the samples, i agree. Tried one, the other is still sitting in my cabinet.

1 Like

Same here, stimmed out for 20 minutes and then no energy. Really weird texture as well

1 Like

Free Samples of FullBlitz

Don’t worry, you don’t have to pay $5 shipping :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried Ghost Chips a Hoy today.

No coffee nodes for me. : /

3 Likes

Perhaps it’s more ‘mocha’ than straight coffee.

1 Like

I was going to go in order of my protein tubs of expiration date, so chips ahoy would fall later down the road, but with all this fun drama on it, I am cracking mine open after my business trip next week!! I hope i have some wazzoo flavor from it lol!

2 Likes

Nutrex went all in on some controversial ingredients. Referring to the S7 and Vaso6 both being under sone form of scrutiny.

Interesting they did not include citrulline. Probably so that the product could stacked easily without causing stomach problems from too much citrulline.

1 Like

This will be used to be stacked with Outlift or Outlift Amped which has 8g Citrulline Malate

1 Like

Onnit dives into the ‘Pump’ market

Prop Blend… Reminds me of BPI
Doses are meh… Citrulline I would like to see higher

Along with the Arginine Nitrate.

P6 Ultimate GH | Cellucor %7C P6 Ultimate GH %7C LAUNCH %7C Engaged 60 %2B P6 Purchasers %28NHkBYj%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Engaged - 60 Day&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJramhrb2xiQGdtYWlsLmNvbSIsICJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIlBaTHBCSiJ9

HOLY SHIT. 200$ for 30 servings! Good formula but what the fk.

2 Likes

4 Likes

New Mania formula

That 4g of protein though :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Sparta Nutrition Beta Testing new Flavors

1 Like

DIM… no no no. Thumbs up for Cellucor using Shilajit, though.