New supplement thread

Your OG question asked if it has been sold out since release, which is what i was addressing

" has Ghost Burn been sold out since it’s release? seems so.
Which is not the case.

As you know, They don’t completely sell out (I am sure we will see CG3 Pre-Workout have another short stint). They may be focusing on other sku’s and future launches (Chips Ahoy Whey, Greens, Nootropic Product, New Vegan Cold Brew), but that is just an assumption.

Personally → Email Ricky at Customer Service. He will be your best source of information

1 Like

which led to my reply and later clarification for you, but thank you for your time and help, it is always greatly appreciated

Burn will be back in stock this Thursday

2 Likes

Didn’t I throw some in your box?

yup… loved it

y im pissed about it not ever in stock, well besides that one day in May

Any of you that love C4 Carbonated:

4 Likes

Been voting every single day since it started.

1 Like

Hah. Yah - it’s a great alternative and very versatile. I’ll def stock up when it’s back.

1 Like

Hey good news is I saw the C4 RTD being sold at Giant Eagle yesterday!! Moving up in the world, nice to see that instead of the standard Bang, Monster etc…

1 Like

Merica Energy is at Giant Eagle as well!

1 Like

Upcoming Information on G Fuel Energy Drink

Release – July 15th (Monday)

The G Fuel drink features a blend of ingredients for energy including caffeine (300mg)
aminos
vitamins
antioxidants
S7 blend.

Pricing:
$31.99 for a case of 12 cans in one flavor or with a variety of three of each
$10.99, four pack at which also comes with a variety option.

Flavors:
Blue Ice
Sour Cherry
Rainbow Sherbet
FaZeberry.

I was really hoping they would of had a lower caffeine content.
As a gamer, 300 mg of caffeine is just to much to drink on while sitting still playing games.

4 Likes

I concur, 150-200 is my sweet spot these days

3 Likes

150 mg of caffeine with a nice focus blend. That would be an amazing drink for gamers.

5 Likes

G Fuel = Gamers Fuel correct? I know, I’m late to the game…and way too old to be a ‘gamer’. For the record…Jolt + Atari Pong.

1 Like

200mg is the highest I’ll go for an RTD. As I get older, I’d like to reduce stimulant reliance as much as possible (wouldn’t we all).

C4 Carbonated (200mg), Merica Labz (190mg), and my old reliable Monster Ultra Zero (140mg) are the only RTDs I’ll touch for caffeine. Always willing to try new products, but I will never buy a Bang, G Fuel, Raze, Reign or anything else, unless it’s for a review.

Nooooo thank you.

3 Likes

As a 50 year old (yes I know I look 35, typed sarcastically) you soon realize that as you ween yourself off of the caffeine dependence for pre’s etc…you really don’t need it as much as you thought. And Dear God my joints feel better as well…

if an RTD is over 200mg i’ll take it as a pre and stack it with plasmajet (still got some) or Pump Mode.

2 Likes

You a fan of nitrates? I started stacking the Merica Energy (I’m a sucker for Tyrosine) with VasoBlitz or GhostPump.

1 Like

This is what I do with C4 Carbonated… Stack with Vasoblitz. I know a lot of other people who use vasoblitz do the same thing with other energy drinks (Bang, Raze etc)

1 Like