New supplement thread

Well, that would depend weather the tingle reduce is effective. If it is then it’s great, there really is research to support the dose,

Can you provide any research that shows 6+ grams is more efficient than 4 grams?

1 Like

Also curious. Do the data also support even 4 grams after it’s accumulated in the system? @rjdarcy I think you had some data to show otherwise…like you could get away with < 2g/day if it’s already accumulated.

Right, I don’t think I’ve seen it. I figured I’d throw 4g to make the challenge a bit easier. Hah.

I’d love to see genuine research on. 6g dosage being more effective than 2.5-4g.

I was specifically told there would be no math this morning, but…

I have read that in order for Beta Alanine to be truly effective you need to take about 3.2G per day. So let me do some simple math. IF you train 3-4 days per week 6.4G would presumably cover the ‘off-days’.

In any event, that is how I would read it…or the presumptions I would make.

1 Like

get in on that new new…

There was a recent study showing positives at 6.4g

1 Like

I want to see it.

2 Likes

study of 3 people over 5 weeks…
I can’t really draw a full conclusion based off only 3 people and that short of a time period. Especially with other research showing much longer time periods of use and on a larger group of test sbujects.

Bottom line… Try it, see how you respond, and make your own conclusion IMO

1 Like

Hmm…sounds like the folks in the study weren’t on Beta Alanine beforehand. Still doesn’t address the “saturation” idea. :confused:

I have the echo the opinion, that this was a very small sample.

Not saying it’s inaccurate, but the data to date seems to suggest this isn’t strong enough to change my opinion.

Honestly the 6.4 gram dose seems like its just there to look good on the label.

3 Likes

Yah. Anecdotally, I can’t say if 6g is better than 3.2. Hah.

I’ll be curious to try this though and give some feedback. I’ve got a tub being sent now.

Primeval Labs adds a bulk Creatine to their line

@Dougefresh93 @DanielMoo Bout to pick up some SizeOn, best flavor? Gotta be the lemon, right? I’m a sucker for a good grape too tho.

Also A1 has it for 20% off “with coupon code”–is that an affiliate code for either of y’all?

2 Likes

Direct is their affiliate code Gaspari main webpage
Doug’s is Doug20

1 Like

They had a 20% sale last week maybe 2 ago the code was sum20 could be expired now

I prefer Berry and Dan loves the Lemon… it a common source of an argument actually. Then Dan saw Berry is the best selling flavor. :smile:

2 Likes

@Caribou @Dougefresh93 Pretty much summed it up haha. Love the lemon, but I’m telling you 100% honestly bias aside that all the flavors are spot on.

I don’t even like grape flavored things but Grape Cooler Sizeon is excellent

3 Likes

For those interested in testing Beta-Alanine saturation, here is a deal for 124 servings of 3200mg for $14

https://supplementhunt.com/bundle/2-x-62-servings-adept-beta-alanine

BRING ON THE TINGLES!!

3 Likes