New supplement thread

Bombsicle is my favorite of the bunch I posted the info on them a month ago shortly after the Arnold when I got to try them

I’ll have them for sale too for about the same price point and the new flavors of Hyde Power portion in winter blast and pineapple cooler. Plus the 3 new tea flavors from bang

2 Likes

Personal favorite is Twisted Limeade, but Bombsicle is a veeeeeeeeeery close second

Please post it here also. I left the VIP group - there was way too much chatter for me and too much of a pain in the butt to try and silence it.

1 Like

You’re missing out man!

I posted all the currently public info on it. As soon as more is authorized to be released, I’ll have it here!

1 Like

Wow
How much of it is non carb actives?

4 Likes

Smart man! I can’t answer this just yet.

Hmmmmmm Dynamine in the mix??? :thinking:

1 Like

Coming end of the month

There will be a LE variety pack (8 of each) for a case of 24

Can you give us a hint? :stuck_out_tongue:
Is it more then the number of tiny cupcakes I can eat in a serving?

2 Likes

I need to try the new C4 Energy drinks and new Bang drinks

2 Likes

I’ll post an update with a review later on.

6 Likes

New Supplement Thread has turned into new Energy Drink Can thread… can’t wait to get mine!!

4 Likes

Nice!!

Totally jealous

1 Like

The only time I ever tried a Monster Energy Drink was at the Super Bowl (Steelers vs. Cardinals) and the Monster Energy truck pulled up and was handing out drinks. Sorry but it was God awful…again several years ago…

This coming from a guy that is turning 50 and does not turn down a Grey Goose and Red Bull

1 Like

CL pre looks very good.

Trying out the new Amped formula. Might post a review after a couple uses

1 Like

Update: one of the worst tasting pre’s I’ve had

5 Likes

I was a fan of the original formula of Amped AF, but the flavoring was horrible then too. I was thinking that they would have worked on improving the flavor with the reformulation, but sounds like that didn’t happen. I would be interested to see what you think of it performance wise after a few runs

Did you try the Blitz or Blue Raz?

I had a tub of the Berry Blitz and a sample of the Blue Raz so I tried both, and they were equally bad unfortunately

1 Like