New supplement thread

3 Likes

Crazy man…just crazy

Do I add this to Bang?? Instructions unclear. :yum:

That better?

1 Like

lol dude seriously I want these

2 Likes

Just throwing this out here since it is a new supplement… chance to win some of our new Proven Egg above! ^

2 Likes

Who wants to try some new PPK??

1 Like

Looks really interesting…

You should apply

1 Like

Animal Meal now available in Vanilla flavor

1 Like

I’d be down to try, but I’m not loving the 3g of creatine - why not roll out 5g? And raspberry ketones was an interesting add for the shred series.

1 Like

We used creatine due to it being the widely accepted compound associated with power. The difference between 3g and 5g is negligible but the difference that some get with stomach discomfort at the different doses is not. Hence the more tolerant amount.

RK was used for its ability to increase norepinephrine and synergies with Kinetiq and caffeine.

1 Like

I am down. I have been looking for another
pump product to try.

1 Like

I think this is probably more likely. Likely the muscle building one was a hard sell for the extra price.

still uncertain, some guy on NB’s FB Page was stating possibly both are going. Do not know the full details. The Muscle Building version is a hard sell especially for the price they did charge.

https://youtu.be/IyuFRUQ19uA

Those rocks are real :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

G Code Feast

nutrient dense meal formula that is made with only real food ingredients and features a fully transparent label which isn’t that common with meal products.

ncluding 21.5g of whey isolate and 1.1g of egg whites yielding 21g of protein per serving.
On the carbohydrate 9g of carbs and 4g of fat per serving with whole oat flour and MCTs

$50 for 20 servings

Xtend Energy Carbonated

Flavors:
Ultra Frost
Knockout Fruit Punch
Lemon Ice
Blueberry Lemonade

Formula:

4 Likes

@TheSolution That is probably the highest quality energy drink ingrdient wise, thus far.

1 Like

I like the looks of this. Flavors sound amazing!

1 Like