New supplement thread

Any solid deals for those bars? Such good reviews here I may have to give them a shot. I presume Bob has something let’s be real

1 Like

You order off TF direct man.
That is where they are sold.

2 Likes

They didn’t have boxes yet. That was stated by him quite a bit actually lol More so on his Instagram

2 Likes

Total War RTD will be launching in the following Flavors:

:grapes:Grape
:rainbow:Rainbow Candy
:green_apple:Green Apple
:tangerine:Orange Crush
:bear:Sour Gummy Bear
:mango: Strawberry Mango

1 Like

I am actually pretty excited to try these out

New Ghost Product Updates

Flavors in the works or ideas the company is tinkering with:

Whey:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Cinnamon Cereal Milk

Fatburner: (Possibly L-Carnitine product)
Sour watermelon
Mango
Blue Raz
Pineapple
Sour Green Apple

Ghost Pump:
PIneapple

Other products:
Nootropic
Greens

4 Likes

Thanks for the summary I ain’t got 20 minutes to sit through that . Chocolate chip cookie dough sounds awesome

2 Likes

I put it on the background noise while I do emails, type articles, or finish up projects. If something raises my eyebrow I may go back and watch over it real quick.

If they can nail Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough…OH.MY.GOD

2 Likes

Actual cookie pieces in the batter (they sampled it in the video)

2 Likes

…yep…need to change my pants

1 Like

Oh my God. I am pumped for cookie dough whey. Also the fat burner may be infrared v2. Last time I emailed ghost they said it should be out Q1 or Q2 of 2019. Loved the original so am curious on the new version. Now give me swedish fish legend already!!!

Man Sports Game Day (Reformulated from 2016)

Is the beta-alanine off? Strength and Endurance Foundation is a 5.2 grams but the beta-alanine and creatine ccl only add up to 4? Pretty sure I saw it at 3.2 earlier lol

Looks pretty good

2 Likes

Doesn’t look half bad?m, but I’m still curious about that Juniper Berry. We need to see some more info on that. I can’t find enough literature on it anywhere

They spelled “Natural” wrong

This is correct on their webpage

Wonder if stack3d got a bad label?

1 Like

Absolutely this

That’s impressive

Decent label but especially given Man’s pricing, I can hardly see myself purchasing this