New supplement thread

Gentleman I greatly appreciate it.

I was thinking more along the lines of an Xtend but with energy (from a flavor/texture perspective)…But may have to give these a shot to prove how ‘lit’ I am…(wait wrong usage)

1 Like

I’d recommend trying a few lower stim options before going for the higher ones. Go to the grocery store and try a White, Red, or Blue Monster Zero.

If you like those and have no issues with the stims, then I think you’re good to try the higher stim options!

1 Like

That’s actually not a bad usage of the word sir.

@burntreality TRUTH! Orange Slice is the GOAT I went through a case in 12 days :frowning:

2 Likes

Thank you Matt. I definitely don’t need high stim…just enough to get me through the day. On days I don’t train I should mention.

Ghost Legend and Pump (free plug) works great on training days.

@SteelerBill13 next time you make an order off me, shoot me your invoice. I will send you a case of drinks on the house. Pick your flavor and brand I will send it

Offer is on the table.

3 Likes

Love it. Thank you…

What do I need…what do I need…hmmm…

1 Like

need is such a strong word… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I personally would get a case of C4 Bombsicle or Orange slice. The 2 best sellers that we have. I do love the midnight cherry as my #2 flavor.

Bang may be too high at 300mg caffeine same with Raze (300mg) and Hyde (350mg)
C4 is a good amount 200mg caffeine and their flavors are on point.

My 2 cents for you, and my preferred energy drink of choice.

1 Like

C4 would be the way to go then it sounds like…

2 Likes

Regular C4 are amazing for a lower stim option, Bill. Honestly even with the lighter caffeine count, I actually think they might give me the best energy vs Bang/Hyde/Rockstar, all of which have more caffeine.

The Limeade C4 is killer, lit, choice…whichever word you’d like to call it. I thought the tropical one was really good, bombsicle was good but nothing special. Really want to try the purple, orange, and cherry asap. Holding out for Bob black friday/cyber Monday deals… :smiley:

2 Likes

If you want an even lower caffeine dose, amino energy is at 100. I’ve tried the blueberry lemonade flavor and enjoyed it

1 Like

I just emailed boss to make sure C4 is on special. I got you covered on that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love it…

3 Likes

Keep in mind carbonated drinks are flavored to account for the carbonation, which tends to make flavors stronger among other things.

1 Like

That’s kind of what I was going for but didn’t exactly hit the nail on the head there. It made more sense in my head before I typed it lmao

I’m one of those weirdos who enjoys the burning sensation on the tounge, from carbonated drinks.

1 Like

Welp…that’s an interesting kink

1 Like

thread killer

1 Like

Speaking of new this thread, any new stuff on the way from you guys, @Dougefresh93 - maybe some new flavors of protein?

1 Like