New supplement thread

Had the same issue, thought it was just me. Never seen something be soo off the serving size.

MRE Lite is out NOW!

1 Like

Ummm one is upside down. What’s RAB ERM? Just entertaining myself here

1 Like

did I read that the bars are on sale somewhere? Got a friend i’m sending a care package to who’d appreciate a few of 'em.

MRE Bars release on March 2nd at the Arnold.

Full Review:

Right from FB:
THE MRE BAR coming March 2nd to the site and to the @arnoldsports !
^^^ That is from Aaron’s wall.

1 Like

1 Like

How much for you to hang around the last day and get samples of everything for all of us? Lol

1 Like

I won’t be there Sunday I have to go home early my grandma has stage 2 cancer

1 Like

Sorry to hear that bud, wish you guys the best. It’s a tough road

2 Likes

Much appreciated man. Family first. I am more looking forward to putting some faces to names this entire weekend. It is always great to meet more people in the industry, and hopefully run into people I interact with on social media.

Bang tea flavors revealed at Arnold

2 Likes

My prayers are with you and your family, brother.
Let the community know if there is any way we can help you.

1 Like

Your all good man. We play the cards we are dealt. Nothing you I or her can control. She is just happy to have someone monitor her through the therapy.

I’ll try to keep you guys in the loop here at the Arnold with new releases. Doors about to open now

1 Like

I’m glad you’re able to be there for her! Family first, as you said.

Do I recall there being a pre-sale on the MRE Bars? Might pick up some Fade Out depending on how I feel about Phenibut today, too.

MRE Bars are available on Redcon’s site…

1 Like

@Mike I run Into PP at the redcon1 booth and they had no idea who I was

Nobody is as ugly as me! Cmon price plow!

2 Likes

That’s good stuff.

I grabbed a box of oatmeal/choc and 6 cobblers. Going off the feedback I’ve heard so far.

1 Like

You ordered 6 boxes of the BlueBerry Cobbler?