New supplement thread

well i had wondered about some experiences with the new oxymax and some others but nobody responded.
also you might know: dna dispatch by condemned labz used to have agmapure. it now lists agmatine sulfate so i suppose it is now non trademarked agmatine?
(agmapure is green, it really is a different thing from generic agmatine powders)

I never saw that post, what are your thought on it?

it looks good to me as it has eria jarensis and not too many messy ingredients. i just wonder about the rauwolscine as supposedly the performax stims enhance mood but rauwolscine may cause anxiety. however sometimes its hard to tell by just looking at the formula. so if anyone used the new version i would like to hear some feedback. fucoxanthin is also a good ingredient. could make a good combination with dna dispatch.

I just realized I misread the post.
Rauw and Yohimbine can work for mood as long as they aren’t dosed too high, they give a aggressive sort of a feeling when dosed correctly. With fucoxanthin I wish a company would just put it in a fish oil product or something.

Amen, I was waiting for someone to eventually say it. Idk why it hasn’t been added to fish oil

So this thread gets back to new supps…

1 Like

aps mesomorph dmaa free?
combined with dna dispatch it adds agmatine, citrulline-malate, nitrates, has some creatine and pea-derivatives without yohimbine or anything weird looking.
as i was looking for basically caffeine+pea-forms to add to dna dispatch it seems like it would combine well. meso is underdosed mostly but it adds up, there is malic acid, akg, some agmatine, nitrate and half a scoop may be enough even to get some mild positive energy.

or is it a catastrophy product for whatever reason? lol

dmaa free meso pwo+dna dispatch, pomella and pteropure (maybe alcar)
days off dna dispatch, pomella, pteropure, alcar.

also have alri cyclo-creation and performax powermax xt here. also some amentoflavone and banaba/gymnema (ig-one by dedicated).

should be quite good considering i would be taking 5x the value of supps if i didnt have to pay retail.

today i measured my arms, 17 inches. must have been around 14 a month ago. strength is at 80% of my best. flyes with 85 poundsx8, dumbbell rows 160x17 and 200x5. started at 40 and 70 respectively. thats after 3 years without training. so its going okay i think :smiley:

Post a video of you rowing 200 x 5. Would love to see how great that form is

i have to stack 2 db on top of each other. when i was at my strongest 200lbs. was not even working weight. keep in mind i did barbell bench rows with 415 pounds. lying on a bench pulling off the ground leaves no room for cheating. of course there is momentum with db rows but form neither leads to strength gains nor maximum muscle. as long as one can control the weight in the eccentric phase, meaning stopping it from crashing down, then acceleration of load and max stretch cause far more mechanical tension. its rather weird people are so surprised about back strenght, the back is huge. db incline flyes with 100lbs for 15 reps should be more surprising (120x6).

Big claims are nice and all, but can you offer any actual proof like @TheSolution requested?

1 Like

better than matt kroc anyways in regards to form. (with a single dumbbell)

1 Like

you just avoided exactly what I said.
Take a video and post it. Lets see how great your form is rowing 200lb DB’s. I bet your either shortchanging the concentric, failing to get a full range of motion, or using a lot of momentum/torso twisting which is basically working your obliques and not your back.

But again… You will just write another large wall of text on how your the strongest dude eating 5000 calories and lost bodyfat, we got you the last book you published.

3 Likes

why? i have no need to impress anyone or owe people something when i have given info that allows several years progress in a few months.

okay i made i all up and you can keep your worldview.
so the bench rows i made up then as there is no cheating there. right?

Anyone can write and talk a storm and provide no avatar of their success or document a single picture of their progress.
Can you actually prove in pictures or videos and back up your statements?

Oh wait… takes too much effort. My bad.
How many top level NPC Competitors do you see in a gym rowing 200’s with good form? Not a lot.

2 Likes

You need to understand that when you make claims that appear false or rather far fetched in many ways, you’re going to get called out. You already had Ben with NutraBio ask for a video of the 18 reps at 220. Just like science, don’t make claims that can’t be backed up which I would think you believe in.

2 Likes

i posted a picture where i weigh 1kg less and have 2-3kg more bodyfat than my prime condition. that means in the pic i have 3-4% more bodyfat and 6-8 pounds less muscle.

here: Pic-Upload.de - DSCI0049.jpg

1 Like

This has nothing to do with you rowing 200 pounds with good form.
Again you continue to change the subject and beat around the bush.
If you can truly claim you can row and do all these numbers then you can easily take your phone and record a 20-30 second video and upload it. this is 2018

2 Likes

Anyways well get back on topic.
I have a tub of this new quest protein coming in.
Ill hit a review soon

1 Like