New Study on "DMHA Supplements" Published by Pieter Cohen... not much DMHA found!

Well For reference, our dose of octodrine is way lower than what the current popular DMHA products contain . Look at the table for the mg dosing of octodrine(per serving) versus products like kraken, which have much higher DMHA content.

Our serving size is 1 scoop, wit 300mg caffeine. So it’s not a double scoop product (in case you were wondering)

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words

The cold chills feeling can be induced from yohimbine, which Gameday does contain. However, as you noticed, the product contains an extremely small dose of yohimbine.

Unfortunately, glycerol powder can give some people upset stomach/ nausea. I’ve had that occur to me a few times randomly, but I usually tolerate it well 99% of the time.

But thank you for using our product and giving us support!
Let me know if there’s ever anything I can assist you with

2 Likes

Indeed, I’ve felt yohimbine chills before, though in this case, Kraken does not have any Y, and I get stronger chills than with GameDay. I honestly think it is the DMHA.

I feel like I need to pick up another tub of GameDay out of support of your label honesty. When dealing with stimulants, thats the most important thing. Hope this one does better with my stomach :smiley:

Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

I know what my tolerance limits are, and how much is too much for things like cardio. But if I can’t trust the label, all of that goes out the window.

Exactly. It’s like restaurants/coffee shops that don’t bother actually using artificial sweetener if you ask for it–if the person’s diabetic, a full-sugar large mocha could seriously harm them.

Same with stimulants. My wife’s meds don’t interact well with stimulants, she can handle about 100-150mg of caffeine at a time and that’s it. If she took more than that, or that much PLUS other exotic stuff, it could really damage her heart.

People have a right to know exactly what they’re putting in their bodies.

I ran Gameday myself a while back and loved it. Like PricePlow, I had to send Steve a message thanking him for not screwing with my supplements lol

Very interesting.

1 Like

Shocker. :roll_eyes:

Not really. But good job MAN.

1 Like

@DAMON

THANK YOU for actually including the ingredients in your pre workout that are listed on the tub, unlike these other schmucky companies!!!

1 Like

A novel concept indeed :wink:

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Robert’s Stimulant-Free Nootropic Stack with SNS

Agreed, stimulants of any kind should be top priority when it comes to proper dosing.

1 Like

That’s a bit of a stretch. Just saying it has the same feel doesn’t mean it’s in the same league. That’s like saying something like Valerian or GABA should be regulated because some people find they improve sleep as well as prescription grade stuff.

Not sure what your definition of natural is, but DMHA is found in the Kigelia Africana plant (hope I spelled that correctly). So to me it’s as “natural” as valerian. If you’re suggesting that it’s not because a majority of what’s found in supplements is made synthetically, you should probably figure out the sources of your supplemental caffeine and vitamin C. The likelihood of those being “natural” is pretty low. Caffeine could also “overstimulate” the CNS. And literally anything could be “abused”. I have no idea what you’re getting at.

No offense, but you should probably brush up on your reading comprehension skills. Did I say it shouldn’t be regulated?

This is the only place I had a problem. You claim it should be regulated based on “feel”.

I never said impossible. However, I will admit that I said specifically “your”, which was poor choice of wording on my part.

Anyway, I don’t disagree with everything you say, but it seems we just have different opinions.

@Matt_Towson Your argument isn’t cohesive, it’s poorly presented, and as (probably not) a lawyer you should feel bad.

@Jeremy You had far more respect than I would have in a ridiculous exchange like that. You made some good points and I hope you might let me make a suggestion. I don’t think it’s worth engaging people like that who have half-formed opinions that lack a basis in fact. People like that develop opinions based on gut reactions and, in my experience, don’t change them based on logic or evidence.

This is where it went wrong. It sounds like you’re ready and willing to have an intellectual conversation about it, but lawyer boy has shown himself incapable of that. You know the answer to this question, and so does anybody else who can read.

Sorry this gets me going. I hate false analogy and emotional appeal as the basis of an argument.

1 Like

This has been taken out of context. “Lawyer Boy” has respectfully withdrawn. I will gladly continue this debate via personal messaging with either of you, to respect the other members not involved.

Agreed, and I apologize if reading any portion of my post came across as an initiation to argue. I hold you and every other person’s opinion with absolute respect. Forums can get heated if we do not know the “tone” that the message was intended to be delivered with.