New nutrabio pre flavor beta

Thank you sir!

I haven’t tried it yet, but it’s passion fruit. Certainly looking forward to it! The invoice said Pre, so I was a little confused. Anyway, no worries! I do still appreciate it!

I’ll be writing an official review of this pre shortly. :slight_smile:

Hey Goose, looks like this was lost in processing. It’ll get out to you soon =]

1 Like

Looking forward to it bro!

I feel your pain…

Had my first dose yesterday. Something interesting…

I took a nap before hitting the gym, and mixed up the PRE before my nap so that when I woke up I could just reach over and chug it to fully wake up.

Took a little sip immediately after mixing, and Blongo had it dead-on, liquid Dum-Dums.

Sat it on my nightstand, crashed for 45 minutes, woke up, excited to have more liquid Dum-Dums. But after sitting, it had COMPLETELY changed. Had an extremely strange taste, if I had to describe it, I’d say it was like peanut butter but bitter instead of sweet. The blue-razz flavor was barely even noticeable behind the bitter-PB.

I actually have no idea what would cause this, it was a clean shaker. The effects were fuckin awesome, but y’all already know that, we’re testing the flavor, and I thought this was worth mentioning. Drinking immediately after mixing = yum, mixing it ahead of time and drinking after letting it sit = wtf.

My only guess would be that compounds degrade in solution during the 45 mins, thereby contributing to the altered flavor.

Got to try the sample of PRE Blue Razz today courtesy of @Mark_Glazier and @Extrabeef

BEST/STRONGEST flavored pre workout from NutraBio yet! I’m not a fan of blue razz products in general, that being said, this is a terrific flavoring job!

Video review to come!

NutraBio team…PINA COLADA pre workout next please!!!

I thought that too, but that seems way too fast. Even creatine, which is notorious for “rapid degradation”, takes several hours to start breaking down. Not to mention, I leave Intra workout products mixed up for well over an hour sometimes with no issues in flavor change. That kind of led me to thinking that it may be something in the new flavoring thing. It is still experimental from what I’m understanding in this thread, I could be wrong though. Perhaps that’s a bug they haven’t ironed out yet? Hard to say.

@Mark_Glazier and @Extrabeef,

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to try this new flavor. I typically run your PRE Extreme, so I had a little bit of an idea of what to expect.

As a dry powder, it smells very much like a NutraBio PWO product. Once water is added, the blue raspberry smell is instantly noticed.

This is the best tasting NutraBio PWO I’ve had. I still smell and taste a specific “chemical” type scent/flavor that I always get with your PWO, but this has done the best to cover it up. The aftertaste sticks more with the Blue Raspberry than the chemical. This is a huge step in the right direction!

This is also my first go with the new formula. I know its not a HUGE departure from the last formula, so I’m not expecting anything different from the norm there.

I am a little interested in finding out how the removal of Yohimbe works for me. I’ve always wanted PreExtreme w/o Yohimbe - this is as close as I’ll get.

I’d like to see this flavor added to Intra and Reload (or other blueberry variants)

Excellent work in the right direction guys!

P.S. - looking in the new catalog - what happened to banana and strawberry MRP / Muscle Matrix? I love the Banana.

Post workout (Legs) - Painfully solid pump and great mood. Not over-stimmed or any sort of GI issues. Great stuff.

I still drink the Pina Colada BCAA. Made popsicles from it too. Very very good, not sure if this flavor system could mask all the crazy stuff in the pre workout though.

These responses are great! Thank you so much guys!

I always urge people to drink our products immediately. Without preservatives or excipients, I don’t find that the hold in solution for a long amount of time. it’s all about quality here =]

If you’re looking for PRE Extreme without the yohimbe, try adding in unflavored super carb as well!

2 Likes

Tougher to cheat with that 100% transparent label, isn’t it?!

As opposed to another product I once reviewed which had an anti-freeze compound in it.

It got pretty damn cold here yesterday. Anti-freeze may be helpful. Just in case.

LOL seriously, it snowed here in Austin last night and the snow stuck! We get freezes once in a while but when the snow actually stays on the ground/rooftops for a solid chunk of a day, you know it’s for real.

Meanwhile in LA…

Solid blue raspberry flavoring on this pre. I don’t care for many blue raspberry flavors but this one was pretty good. Nice blend of sour and sweet, neither overpowering the other.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Awesomeness in here…glad to see everyone had chance to try it out and love all this great feedback.

Thank you guys, we appreciate it :smile:

1 Like