Natural Nootropic: Nitrates

I assume it is also thermolife, its used with the NO-3T trademark in pump mode as well as ghost legend v3. The yield on it though should be closer to 35% from everything I have seen. Although that might be wrong as well based on the rest of this thread lol.

This label looks bizarre too?

How does 500mg betaine nitrate supply 1300mg betaine? The math just doesn’t make sense. 500mg is less than 1300mg for crying out loud.

No mention of NO3-T on that one though, so I have no idea what’s going on now.

Edit: MuscleTech Platinum 100% Betaine

And yeah, betaine nitrate should be ~34-35% nitrate, which seems consistent with the patent:

Applicants have cost-effectively synthesized Betaine Nitrate by combining nitric acid and Betaine, mixing with water, and leaving to crystallize. Further nitratization can take place, yielding Betaine Dinitrate or Betaine Trinitrate.

But if the yield for betaine nitrate, from what you’ve seen, is consistent with the math, then I’d assume the same should go for arginine nitrate too. So I’m going to say the most likely scenario is that Dedicated just screwed up on their label, but i may well be wrong, I just don’t know how.

I’m betting this label is done horribly and the betaine anhydrous + betaine nitrate yield 1300mg betaine together.

Just a theory, I see a lot of super non-compliant labels, I have nothing to back this up.

1 Like

The more I look at some of these labels, the more I think I should just cut my losses and stop looking at them instead of trying to figure some of them out haha.

But yeah, now that you mention it, that probably makes the most sense, and the math is “close enough” for a label that clearly isn’t concerned with the finer details.