Muscle-Elements is giving away more, AminoPM!

Good afternoon Price Plow members! When it comes to giving out products for review/logging opportunities I love having the opportunity to introduce the products I actually use and enjoy. I have a busy schedule with my day job and traveling on the weekends wrestling. Throw my gym time in there and being a father with two kids, I’m constantly slammed! I personally use AminoPM to help me sleep and give me the extra needed boost for recovery that I need.

• Increases GH Release
  • Promotes Muscle Recovery
  • Promotes Deep Sleep
  • Supports Adrenal Cleansing
  • Supports Mental Rejuvenation

We’re looking for one person (and potentially more) to give this a go for a tub and log the opportunity. No need to give daily updates, we’d ask for 3 postings per week. Then of course when you’re done, a final review of the product.

Qualifications

• 18 and older
  • Live within the United States
  • Willing to post 3 times per week on product

How to “apply”

• Tell us why you think the product would work for you, maybe a dive into your daily schedule.
  • Write what the sweetest dream was you ever had, safe for work please… haha
  • Let us know how many hours a night you sleep on average.

I’d say we’d like to pick a winner(s) in a week. So get the apps in! Lets get some good conversation going. This is a great product!

For a more detailed product description head over to http://www.muscle-elements.com/aminopm/

1 Like

@Ryan_Oshun sweetest dreams? This will go off the rails quickly

Tell us why you think the product would work for you, maybe a dive into your daily schedule:
I’m currently a senior in high school, taking 4 AP classes with a ton of homework and studying to do. Also have volleyball practice at night, ending around 9, which makes it harder to get to sleep when I have to come home, shower, eat, etc. This product would be awesome to help me fall asleep faster and have a better night’s sleep.

Write what the sweetest dream was you ever had, safe for work please… haha:
One time I won a National powerlifting competition, pulling about 900lbs in it. Unfortunately, I had to wake up from that dream

Let us know how many hours a night you sleep on average:
Assuming I fall asleep around 10-10:30 and wake up at 5 so around 6.5-7 hours

1 Like

Anthony, are you 18 or older? I know a senior in high school could be. I’m just about 99.9% positive we wouldn’t ship out to anyone who’s legally a minor.

I’m down to give this a shot! I could use a more effective sleep some nights.

Tell us why you think the product would work for you, maybe a dive into your daily schedule.
My life, for some reason or another, seems pretty hectic. Between training, work, meal prep, house chores, etc etc, I find myself almost always on the move. I train in the morning (around 6am), work at 8am-5pm, home around 5:20pm, and from there, pending how/if Sunday meal prep happened, I’m either cooking, cleaning, making lunch/shakes for the next day, etc. By the time I sit down, I first wonder where time went, and then I look at the clock and it’s 8-9pm. Sleep then happens at 10pm lol. My fiance and I get 1 or 2 episodes of TV in and call it a night. Repeat the next day…

Write what the sweetest dream was you ever had, safe for work please… haha
Errmm… I dream of things, acknowledge them in my sleep sometimes, and forget them by the time I wake up usually lol. A sweet dream I have in real life is to own/operate a gym with my fiance/future wife. :slight_smile:

Let us know how many hours a night you sleep on average.
Somewhere between 7-8 hours.

Yep, turned 18 in September

Tell us why you think the product would work for you, maybe a dive into your daily schedule

First of all I don’t sleep well as is, and anything that can help will only be an added bonus. As far as daily schedule it varies i work 3 jobs. i work as a financial advisor at a pharmacy college. I work at a local supplement shop for extra money, and I do online and in person personal training. I stay damn busy, but sleeping is one of my biggest downfalls. No matter how early I lay down it takes me 90-120 minutes to fall asleep. If I work late I will lay in my bed for a few hours before going to bed. If I can find anything to help me fall asleep or stay asleep longer it would be a bonus.

.Write what the sweetest dream was you ever had, safe for work please… haha

Sweetest dream I ever had was winning a vacation, and funny thing was a few years later I did get that vacation and ended up heading to Denver for a week. Which was awesome.

Let us know how many hours a night you sleep on average.
4-6 hours max. I don’t sleep often or much as is, so if I could get an extra hour or sleep deeper I am all for it.

1 Like

Oooo now this is something I would like to try

I have been having sleep issues for a while, staying asleep, falling asleep, the works and have been wanting to try a sleep aid, its just not in the budget atm, I responded well to agmatine but that’s more for quality then getting to sleep, this seems to have both.
I have done a couple logs now, first one was a bit noobish but the second one is going good and got shared on priceplow’s facebook/twitter

I was walking home from the store though this valley area thing by our house, I felt something watching/following me along the way and it was starting to get very dark.
I had got an icecream from the store.

8, but this is a rather wide range, sometimes I get 3, other times around 12

I would heavily appreciate getting to try it, but good luck to everyone else!

1 Like

Any more apps?

1 Like

I remember using this a while back and enjoyed it.

• Tell us why you think the product would work for you, maybe a dive into your daily schedule.

My schedule is uh, fairly robust. In addition to intensely training 4x/week, I’m in an extremely intense college program (was literally told by one of the instructors to expect mental/emotional breakdowns from the stress and workload, that nearly every student gets them. I’ve been one of those students, yes). It’s essentially 4+ years worth of training crammed into 5 semesters, of which I’m entering the 2nd semester tomorrow. Additionally, I’ll need to get a job towards the end of this semester if not before, as my financial situation has fallen through. So yeah, appropriate sleep and recovery is pretty crucial to my lifestyle.

I’d love to try this specifically, as sleep supplements are one of my go-tos, and I’ve heard nothing but high praise for AminoPM. I get stress-induced insomnia, so I’ve always needed something to help my brain shut up for long enough for sleep to take me.

• Write what the sweetest dream was you ever had, safe for work please… haha

I had an EXTREMELY vivid and elaborate dream some months ago that was a very complex time travel story. It involved stable time loops (think Donnie Darko) and repeatedly having to corrupt timelines to evade this murderer who was trying to keep me from achieving my goals. It was so intricate that it was like watching a Hollywood epic while I was sleeping.

• Let us know how many hours a night you sleep on average.

Really depends on my training. Less intense programs let me get away with ~6/night, but with my current programming and lifestyle, I need 8-9/night.

Tell us why you think the product would work for you, maybe a dive into your daily schedule:

My schedule consists of waking up at 8am and being at work by 9am. I workout after work usually from 6pm to 7:30pm. Since I workout later in the day, I tend to go to sleep late (around 1:30-2am). I’m looking for something that would help me fall asleep and get to REM sleep quicker. Also, that would help with recovery and actually make you feel rested when waking up(also not habit forming :slight_smile: ). I have tried 360Cut’s 360sleep in the past and while it did help me get to sleep quicker, it didn’t do much for recovery or feeling rested.

Write what the sweetest dream was you ever had, safe for work please: Sweetest dream I’ve had was one where I was rich and didn’t have to work to get what I wanted, super model wife, I’m a simple man lol

Let us know how many hours a night you sleep on average:

I get about 6 hours of sleep every night. Since that’s on the low side, hoping that Amino PM would deliver on a deeper sleep

I typically wake up somewhere between 2 and 3 pm, depending on when I’m able to work up the willpower to finally drag my butt out of bed. I then spend the next 3-ish hours split between working out, hanging out with my baby (one and a half years old and growing fast!) and getting ready for work that day. Leave for work about 5:45 pm, work 6pm to 6am, get home, shower, and crash around 7 most mornings. Given the opportunity, I’d like to try this stuff to get to sleep easier (I have a hard time when I’m trying to go to sleep as the sun is rising) and especially wake up easier, giving me more time with the baby.

I rarely remember dreams, maybe aminoPM will help with that! That said, I do vaguely recall having a dream a few weeks back that my son started walking. That was cool. He’s a year and a half old and still not walking.

I typically get about 7 hours of sleep, assuming I get to sleep on time and nothing wakes me up. I have some days when my girlfriend works, so I have to keep an eye on the baby, which interrupts sleep. But usually 7 hours.

A winner is being picked tomorrow!!!

2 Likes

I was going to enter but there are too many entries now…I am late again…LOL

Blongo804 you’re the lucky winner! Please send me you’re info! If i find out we have more to spread I’ll pick another. For not, just one though. Send you info for the product sir!

4 Likes

Ryan,

Thank you so much! I’m very excited for this. PM is coming your way. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats, man!

2 Likes

Thank you! Fiance and I are both excited to give this a go.

Damn dude you won the agmatine and now this. On fire. I see your reeling em in on another forum too :slight_smile:

2 Likes