Muscle Elements AminoPM - Sleep gains!

@blongo804 obviously everyone’s body is different.

1 Like

For sure. I did actually go to bed about an hour later last night. It made it slightly harder to get up, but once I was out of bed, I was ready to go. I actually still feel good right now, no afternoon crash at work yet like I usually get. Can’t wait to try AminoPM out again tonight!

Looking like the product is being enjoyed. Glad you’re drinking it cold now, i prefer the grape flavor but used the pineapple mango back in the day and enjoyed it. But always drank cold. Lol.

2 Likes

Trust me, continue drinking cold! lol

Grape sounds tasty though. :slight_smile:

In case you were wondering, probably over at https://forum.priceplow.com/t/knocked-the-f-out-review-bodybuilding-sleep-aid-supplement/1776?u=anthony

1 Like

Ah ha… That explains it! Haha

2 Likes

Night 4

Me: 2 scoops, 16oz cold water to try and dilute this down even further
Brittney, 1 scoop, 8oz cold, unsweetened lemon flavored iced tea

Immediate Effects: The same as they have been. We both got tired within 10 and 30 minutes.

During Sleep/Morning Effects: Last night we both knocked out waaaay early. Brittney had a longer day than usual and she was whooped by 9pm or so. We chugged down AminoPM and fell right to sleep. I felt refreshed and ready to tackle the day. Lower body day went awesome today! Brittney met me at the gym and claimed she felt exactly the same and had an amazing sleep. She still tosses and turns at night, but I think the AminoPM effects are helping to rejuvenate her properly still.

Loving this product so far! I’m thinking i’ll probably cycle off this for Friday and Saturday night, then back on Sunday night. :slight_smile:

Night 5 & 6

Apologies everyone! I forgot to post yesterday since I was absolutely slammed at work, which is usually when I’m posting lol.

Me: 2 scoops, 16oz cold water
Brittney: 1 scoop, 8oz cold, unsweetened lemon flavored iced tea

Immediate Effects: I actually think this stuff is getting stronger as I take it. Maybe I’m building up the ingredients in my system? On night 5, AminoPM kicked me pretty good, but on night 6, last night, man it nearly knocked me off my feet. Brittney has been feeling the effects from 1 scoop constantly, but last night was the hardest hit 2 scoops has given me. Also, on night 5, I fell asleep after drinking this and woke up about 5 minutes later thinking I missed half the show… Came to find out, I missed a whole five minutes. Interesting.

During Sleep/Morning Effects: Brittney and I are both getting great sleep with AminoPM. I’m waking up feeling nice and refreshed constantly. My lifts have been fantastic this week, PR’s all over the place, and my morning energy, in general, is great.

Brittney, on the other hand, i’m not sure is feeling this way. Her days are about two hours longer this week due to having a longer work day for this week only, so she has been generally run down. I’m actually going to suggest she tries 1.5-2 scoops tonight to try and get a better/more refreshing sleep. I’m assuming she’ll be down for it, so I will be sure to report back tomorrow morning!

As mentioned, we will be taking Friday and Saturday night off from AminoPM to take a small break from it.

I’m noticing a similar effect with a competiting product. Been about a week taking it, and it seems to get stronger each night. Interestingly though, I fall asleep faster but staying asleep is getting worse. I wake up several times at night uncomfortably tired (not sure how else to explain the feeling), having difficulty falling back to sleep.

1 Like

Anything new and exciting?

He said he’s taking Friday and Saturday off. I assume next update will be tomorrow.

1 Like

Maybe he’s still asleep from the last time he took it :laughing:

1 Like

Night 7

Just woke up from the last time I took AminoPM… lol kidding of course.

Yes Friday night and Saturday night were nights off from AminoPM as planned. With how hectic this weekend was, sleep was certainly easy to come by. Brittney and I added the first pet to our lives on Saturday night. This was kind of a spaz purchase. I’ve owned one before so I knew the gist of what I was getting into already which made this less spaz…

Welcome Reign the Bearded Dragon :slight_smile:

This little bugger is just the sweetest little lizard. He/she is certainly messing with my sleep/overall schedule already!! lol

Anyways, on to night 7’s review…

Me: 2 scoops, 10oz cold water with an unsweetened peach tea flavor shot
Brittney: 1 scoop, 8oz cold, unsweetened flavored iced tea

Immediate Effects: Wow… This stuff knocked us off our feet last night. It kicked in, as usual, about 10 minutes post drink for Brittney. We’re usually watching TV while we take this, and she always manages to look over at me and say how sleepy it just made her LOL. As for me, it took a little while, but as soon as I laid down, I felt my world spinning. This was a weird one for me. I actually felt, in my head, like I was falling… Very weird but by the time the feeling was gone, I’m pretty sure I was out like a light.

During Sleep/Morning Effects: I have yet to ask Brittney how she’s feeling this morning so I will update this in a little bit. I woke up feeling ready to tackle the week. Today was +5lb upper body day with Fierce 5 upper/lower and all of my lifts went great - even the pesky bench. My bench is easily my weakest lift, but even with new beardie stress and other stress i’m handling today, I managed to push through and hit PR’s on everything. Right now I feel like this hectic weekend didn’t even effect me - completely refreshed feeling.

The immediate effects sure were interesting. I definitely feel like this stuff knocked my socks off last night. That was one weird sensation when I laid down, but I fell right to sleep and, as I said, feel great today. We’ll be dosing this again tonight and i’ll make note as to whether or not that sensation happens again.

I do want to note - I think I felt more sluggish than usual on both Saturday and Sunday morning without AminoPM the nights before. I’m saying this now to keep it in mind for the next AminoPM break this weekend.

Great up and cool addition.

Is flavor growing on you?

Thank you. Love the little lizard. :smiley:

My next two days of use (Monday night, Tuesday night) thoughts will be up under this reply. As for flavor, unfortunately it hasn’t really grown on me. I’ve gotten to the point that I can chug it fine, but it’s just very medicinal tasting to me unfortunately. :confused:

Night 8 & 9

Night 8 -
Me: 2 scoops
Brittney: 2 scoops

Night 9 -
Brittney 1.5 scoops

Immediate Effects: So after I mix our AminoPM’s up, I toss them in the fridge to chill for a bit. Brittney drinks hers before me usually and managed to grab mine, with 2 scoops, and I didn’t realize she did until it was almost gone LOL. It definitely didn’t hit either of us as hard as it hit Sunday night, but more so felt like any other time it usually hits.

During Sleep/Morning Effects: Now here’s something interesting… As usual, we both felt good both mornings. Nothing too out of the ordinary, just awake and refreshed feeling. Brittney mentioned to me for the first time that she’s - “been having lots of dreams lately”. I think that almost confirms that she’s engaging full on REM! She noted that she doesn’t normally dream like this and apparently she noticed a couple nights ago… I’m guessing on Sunday night was the first time she noticed because that was after our 2 day lay off from AminoPM. Pretty neat stuff. :slight_smile:

Days 10 & 11

Forgive me for the late updates! Sometimes I do so much work on a computer that the last thing I want to do is type a little story. Don’t get me wrong - logging is fun, but sometimes my brain/hands just need a rest from the computer.

Both nights -
Brittney: 1.5 scoops

Immediate Effects: The usual - drowsiness sets in slowly, but then it just makes you want to knock out. It’s funny how it hits Brittney. Last night she was literally saying how she was getting tired, and 5 minutes later, she was almost in sleep paralysis LOL. Needless to say, falling asleep with AminoPM is a very easy task.

During Sleep/Morning Effects: I’m starting to also notice extra dreams, some I can remember, some not so much, just pieces. Being that I don’t remember my dreams often, it’s very interesting to note that I’m able to picture my dreams after I wake. I have a feeling it’s becoming more and more clear that AminoPM is helping me achieve a restful night of sleep for my busy body. Brittney seems to be getting a good night’s sleep nightly now as well. She’s waking up far less often throughout the night, and when she does wake up, she’s able to fall right back to sleep. That’s a win in my book!

I think, at this point, we both really appreciate the effects from AminoPM. The taste is really keeping us from calling this the perfect sleep supplement. I imagine the bomb pop flavor is much better - I would easily purchase that one if so. Pineapple Mango is just too medicinal tasting. I understand the ingredients are tough to mask, but I just can’t see how this flavor passed.

Anyway - as Brittney mixed up our drinks last night, she pointed out that our AminoPM is nearing its end! I guess that’s what happens when you use 3+ scoops nearly every day lol. I’ll be posting my final thoughts on Monday after we take our final dose Sunday night. Judging by whats left, we might only have one total scoop left.

1 Like

I read three scoops and said Holy F but then realized 2 ppl. All and all, hope you enjoyed it

1 Like

Final Thoughts

RIP AminoPM.

I would rate this supplement, overall, 4 out of 5 stars. We’ll say -.5 stars for taste, and -.5 stars for the fact that this is powder. I’ve stated a couple times how bad the flavor is, but I also found that being a powder and having to consume a good amount of water at night was quite annoying - especially for my fiance. We like to cut off liquids by around 6-7pm so we don’t shoot up out of my sleep ready to pee. Mixing up some of this a half hour before bed was just bad sometimes.

I definitely felt like this supplement got better as I took it as if it has a build up period. Myself and my fiance had no problem falling asleep, and she even noted much deeper sleep than usual based on the amount of dreams she’d have. I would say I had a couple nights of dreams, definitely more than usual, which must mean I was achieving a proper REM sleep with AminoPM.

Being without it now, I’ll be examining my sleep patterns more, which may even give me a better understanding of exactly how well AminoPM worked on me.

Huge thank you to @MuscleElements for this opportunity. Having never used a sleep supplement before, this was a great experience to see just how good of a sleep I can achieve. If I were to purchase this in the future, it’d definitely be the bomb pop flavor. I hope that one masks the ingredients a bit better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do the same, no liquids for about an hour before going to sleep, which is why all these powdered sleep aids confused me. Did you ever try just taking the powder straight to the mouth and rinsing with water, like some do with PWO?