MTS Banana Walnut Outright Bar Review

MTS Banana Walnut Peanut Butter Outright Bar

https://youtu.be/kYA53WViqCI

Taste

Banana Walnut Peanut Butter – The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from Marc’s original Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter overpowered the complimenting banana flavor. You will still taste the ripe banana that lingers on your taste buds into the aftertaste, but it has a stronger balance of peanut butter to the banana. The walnuts add a great crunch to the bar different then what we have seen with raisins, cranberries, and mini chocolate chip pieces. Overall I really enjoyed yet another addition to the outright bar line, but I personally favor oatmeal raisin cookies and Almond Butter.

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn’t need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

](https://blog.priceplow.com/wp-content/uploads/mts-outright-bar-ingredients.png[/img])

Calories ~ 270-290

Fat ~ 11-15g

Carbs ~ 26-27g

Protein ~ 15-18g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, Oats, MTS Isolate Protein, Walnuts, Banana

Cost

$24.99 a Box of 12 bars, which comes out to $2.08/Bar. Given websites do run sales and promotions getting these under $2 would be an easy buy. When you stack them to other bars on the market it is hard to compare them to bars that have a different ingredient profile. Marc takes a lot of pride is using no fake sugars, or fiber sources to construct a whole food bar.

Rankings

Almond Butter Chocolate Chip

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin

Peanut Butter Butterscotch

Banana Walnut Peanut Butter

White Chocolate Raspberry

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

THE PROS

Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar)

6 simple whole food ingredients

Digest easy and don’t leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)

Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)

Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats for a quality healthy snack

1 Like

Dammit, you beat me to getting these first! Still in transit it says :sob::grimacing:

1 Like

I live 5 hours from HQ. I went there before the Arnold Classic on Thursday

1 Like

Awwww gotcha. Well normally I’ve gotten my order from a local retail shop, who usually gets these things a litttttle earlier than release (1-2 days). I’m jealous! I don’t live far either, at most 3 hours away

Have a few more trips coming up and used to live on these on the road (well not really but you get the point), I’ll have to order some more.

Outright bars are the best, on the market imo

And I legit hate 98% of all bar/cookies/brownies/wafers etc

These and the ON wafers are my favs

3 Likes

Love the ON Wafers, more forgiving on the macros. Would love to see them at $1 a piece too stock up :grin:

1 Like