March SUPPness 2018 - Our 4th Annual March Madness Contest is ON!

:persevere::raising_hand_man::ok_man:

Johnnycakes95

Second place here!

1 Like

Don’t think he posted his name here. How you gonna deal with that?

So now that this thing is all said and done, how do we know if we won anything?

2 Likes

It was a fun few weeks. Congrats to the winners!

3 Likes

Good question. Wait a bit and then give you top spot if nobody shows up. I can only hunt a random name down so much, and would be happy for a ‘regular’ to win the biggest prizes if nobody shows.

Also, there’s a chance it was someone who was just joining a ton of ESPN brackets for fun, who doesn’t even know what was going on here. Steenboj doesn’t sound too familiar, but I’ll dig a touch.

Wait for me to bust out the updated script that pulls the data. Hoping for tonight. Got our daily blog post and videos published, so now I can have some fun!

1 Like

I may be a tad bias in this scenario, but I quite enjoy the sound of that

1 Like

I was doing so well, damnit Michigan!!!

1 Like

I lost track of what all was up for grabs… again just pulling for a thumbs up from Mike :raising_hand_man::nerd_face:

2 Likes

9th place checking in, excited to see all of the winnings

2 Likes

I sucked, but I’ll take a top spot if you don’t want to hunt random names down! :rofl:

2 Likes

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

OK folks! So in an effort to be transparent:

1. There is no steenboj claimed here, as noted
  2. I scanned the PricePlow database for emails containing steenboj and found nothing
  3. I dug through our Facebook messages as well as our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts regarding this contest, and found nobody claiming the bracket
  4. If I were to do an ‘open call’ for steenboj, someone could easily lie, and it’d be a pain to verify their ESPN account (along with some privacy policy stuff I don’t want to deal with).
  5. Rules is rules.

As such, STEENBOJ IS DISQUALIFIED and @Anthony is our grand prize winner for March SUPPness!!

I’m going to pare our list of potential winners down to those who submitted their name here, or on social media/email (there were a few), and then re-work our script’s data.

It seems like there were a few random (possibly automated?) ESPN brackets that joined our pool not knowing what it was. That’s fine and all, but this contest is about our community, and we need to know how to contact winners anyway!

So stay tuned. If you’re following this thread, there’s a pretty solid chance you’re gonna get at least something! But I do need more time, so I appreciate your patience.

Once again, congratulations to @Anthony and everyone else, who just moved at least one slot up!

11 Likes

Congrats @Anthony

1 Like

Congrats @Anthony , going to need more cabinet space with all you’ve been getting lately

1 Like

Awesome, loving the sound of that!!

Thanks folks!
@Msseffect
@customshopkv1

4 Likes

Congrats Anthony

1 Like

Am I still number 8 or am I 7 now ?

1 Like

I finished 7th (or 6th if everyone moves up one spot). I’m new to the forum but I’ve been receiving the newsletter for a long time.

2 Likes

Congrats @Anthony!!

Number 29 here haha. I tried.

1 Like