March SUPPness 2018 - Our 4th Annual March Madness Contest is ON!

Nova/Kansas game will make or break mine or your winning!

2 Likes

LOL I totally have feeling STIMDICK is going to win this. Talk about “PR Blunders”… This one’s right up our alley

2 Likes

Good to go…
Bracket name markishi23

1 Like

lol my alma mater UB Bulls pulling off the huuuuuuuuuuge upset over Arizona… Too bad I didn’t have them making it past the first round :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Bracket name = Rmcm0109

1 Like

If Kansas fails me I must at least be in the running for best bracket name lol.

2 Likes

Let’s just say there’s no way you’re not getting some supps sent to you, at this point!!

3 Likes

Well it was fun while it lasted. Damnit Kansas!

2 Likes

Yup, I started the night at 4th place in the group. Fail.

I keep holding that second place

1 Like

Need my Nova boys to win😭

1 Like

I have be dreading this day for a few weeks. Nova been rolling everyone.

Well, Nova wins it all, I get second. They lose, I get eighth. Hopefully pulling some good supps either way

1 Like

What an amazing tourney so far! Congrats and good luck to everyone who is still in the running. Thank you to PRICEPLOW for putting on this amazing bracket challenge and all of the participating companies!

1 Like

Go Michigan

1 Like

How does one dislike a post? :wink:

3 Likes

:-1:t3:

There ya go

1 Like

Good stuff!!

And also, just in time, our script to do all the scoring is done and awesome - way better than me clicking things 200 times and making mistakes.

I’ll be running through it later and we’ll get some early round upset winners picked out!

5 Likes

Here we go, last night! Best of luck to all

1 Like

Congratulations to steenboj 1 for winning. Villanova was the pick!!!

It’s time to get that script out and see who won all these rounds. STAY TUNED. This hit at the beginning of the month which is always insane times here!!

2 Likes