March SUPPness 2018 - Our 4th Annual March Madness Contest is ON!

I had Beast Mode Black samples from the Arnold, but not sure about Super Sauna. Can ask

3 Likes

Sorry that was meant to be a reply to @Anthony he said he was thinking about making a new thread showing all of the supps he pulls in for coming in 1st. Just super curious :joy:

3 Likes

Got these goodies yesterday. I have my second round of blood work Wednesday so looking to start the Vaxxen after that. I get a log thread setup as soon as I get my results.

4 Likes

Beautiful looking stack. The shakers we got from Blue Star are damn massive though, aren’t they?

4 Likes

Yeah man, love it. It’s right between my 20oz and 40oz shakers. Perfect.

3 Likes

@Mike No Facebook post last night?

I have one scheduled every night, I still need to schedule a few more. The contest that never ends!

https://www.facebook.com/PricePlow/photos/a.10151309061414137.495100.174210669136/10156264943609137/?type=3

2 Likes

Dope, still got a few wildcards; no idea what a couple of my other prizes are

Edit: One wildcard left, still waiting on Azoth, Hi-Tech, and Nutrabio

2 Likes

Got my goodies and can’t wait to try it out Thanks for the goods Team Dedicated !

2 Likes

That’s a dope ass jug, just be sure not to walk past Planet Fitness with it, lest they sound the lunk alarm

2 Likes

I never received the 3rd place prize from Blackstone Labs. Should I still expect it?

I also have not received mine yet either… want to make sure it didn’t get jacked off my front porch haha!

1 Like

I believe the technical end is in a bit of disarray currently, and @Mike is a little behind with some stuff with work due to a big load at the moment. I can’t actually speak for them but I’m sure they’ll get around to clearing up any discrepancies in due time

1 Like

I have been planning to get @Matt_Towson to help with this when he has time. I’m awfully behind.

He’ll have access to our support box to contact everyone shortly!

2 Likes

Guess I’ll be sucking up to you @Matt_Towson to get the rest of my winnings then :wink:

2 Likes

This is the first I’m hearing of this! Hah.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting on a package from axis labs I won since February :joy: (not related to the supness contest)

I’m personally down to take anyone’s prizes who aren’t even coming to the forum. I think we all had a really fun time with this promo/game. But I also understand that we gotta get this show on the road.

3 Likes

Lol I won a giveaway from Axis in February and gave them all my info that same day and never received the product. Hilarious for them to say

1 Like

Sometimes there are issues with shipping, as you know. Getting your product has been an uphill battle for me and I have been in contact with you on MULTIPLE occasions trying to correct. You have been prompt and none of it is your problem (although the delay and your change of address did get screwy with shipping). I do not have direct contact with shipping, my orders are placed directly to my boss who then places the order through the shipping department.

I still stand behind my statement above, I can only control getting your information and then following up with my boss.

We should also move this conversation to the Axis Labs thread