Kudos to Redcon1

Listen I’m about to turn 50 so I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be ‘shouting out’ ‘keeping it real’ ‘giving props’ or going with the ol’ Dan Dierdorf ‘kudos’…but…I was on Redcon1’s site today and was perusing the MRE Bars (love the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip) considering my next purchase of said bars - when as things happen, work get in the way…Thus the page stayed open and I moved on to Conference Calls etc…

An hour or so passes and I get a text message - Zack from Redcon1 (gotta love technology these days) offering to assist with my order and then offering a discount! In this day and age it’s good to see Customer Service still exists…Ordered more of the Oatmeal Choc Chip MRE Bars and a few of the Chocolate Peanut Butter.

You may now return to your regular programming.

3 Likes

Yep if you have entered your number but haven’t completed the order they will text you twice offering a 15% and 25% off deal, but their site remains a much worse place to buy their products then amazon, plus the shipping kills.

2 Likes

Oh I usually buy their stuff from other places - but yes this was too good of an offer to pass up

2 Likes

That’s how I bought my first round of bars. I put them in the cart, then forgot about them. Then two txts later I placed the order with discount. Of course, now I have a bunch of bars sitting in my pantry that i can’t eat due to my low macros right now, lol.

2 Likes