Kaged Whey Protein Isolate: New Branding, Same ProHydrolase Power

Originally published at: Kaged Whey Protein Isolate: New Branding, Same ProHydrolase Power

The Kaged rebrand continues through 2022, and autumn brings us updated Kaged Whey Protein Isolate tubs – renamed from “Micropure Whey Isolate”. New packaging, new name, but same great formula powered by ProHydrolase — Kaged Muscle Micropure Whey Protein Isolate is now simply known as Kaged Whey Protein Isolate Kaged… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

In addition to the taste - you have to love the colors of the product itself… (*waits for obnoxious responses)

And hang on…help an old guy out…‘Gucci Gainz?’ (*consults Urban Dictionary)

With all the other and unique isolate flavors, its just hard to get excited about chocolate and vanilla. And I always get a chuckle when I hear of a protein that is drug tested. What in the world would a company be putting in their protein that would cause a drug test failure…LOL

1 Like

Just tried the Coffee Latte and it was fantastic. Had it with almond milk and it was very flavorful for an isolate. Trying the Cinnamon one tomorrow.

FYI: for you daisy’s out there, it’s on the sweeter side.

1 Like

Update us on the cinnamon one as well. :+1:

Damn…you guy’s cost me a lot of money…

1 Like

Cinnamon one was good, but just a straight cinnamon flavor. Nothing novel about the flavor, not sure why they called it Cinnamon Roll. Again I had this with almond milk and would rate it a 7.5.

1 Like

How would you rate the Chocolate and Vanilla? Asking for a friend of course.

I know Matt and Mike really liked the chocolate.

Haven’t tried either

1 Like