It's Better To Give Than To Receive (Cellucor Promo)

Bless your soul, my friend. You speak the truth!

2 Likes

I nominate @DaSlaya since he has done a great job logging and reviewing on this board.

Maybe @DanielMoo as well but thatā€™s because I am sure he needs an upgrade from Superpump

2 Likes

That was the eBay deal correct? Were any of your tubs really clumped up like we heard from some people?

1 Like

I remember Brian Longo got multiple tubs off the ebay deal and @burntreality sent him brand new ones since they clumped very bad.

Class act

1 Like

I was still stationed overseas at the time and didnā€™t want to deal with returning so just chopped and shaker cupped.

1 Like

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

We are going to grab the winners tomorrow, still tome to get in here!

4 Likes

In honor of Festivus, I believe there are quite a few folks on here deserving not only of the free tub, but would provide a really good reviewā€¦Lots of really smart people on here - too many to mention.

1 Like

@Devin_Foley and @flyin40sfitness send me an email to bfoster@cellucor.com. Make sure to include your shipping info and flavor of choice

6 Likes

Congrats Guys!!

2 Likes

Congratulations winners!

3 Likes

Congrats all. I was just happy to be nominated. I love this community

4 Likes

This bad boy arrived in the mail today. Thank you to @flyin40sfitness, @burntreality and @TeamCellucor

Thought based on the image at the beginning that this would be the reformulated version but Iā€™m thrilled to have received the old formulation as I already know it is a killer product.

4 Likes

My guess is the Warehouse still had some of the older tubs of this particular flavor.

Glad it arrived safely

1 Like

That appears to be the case since the expiration date is 07/2020

Wife said it came in the mail. Will crack it open after travelling. Thank you @burntreality

3 Likes