It's Better To Give Than To Receive (Cellucor Promo)

Happy Holidays everyone !
We are back with another giveaway.
For this promo simply pick someone on this forum who should win a tub of C4 Ultimate and give us a reason why.

The winning answer will win a tub of C4 Ultimate for themselves and the person they nominated will win a tub as well.
Winner will be selected tomorrow December 24th.

Rules
Must be 18 or older
Must have a US mailing address
Must not owe Nutrabolt any reviews

3 Likes

I’m rolling with @SteelerBill13 for this one. Bless his heart, the Norvaline has rotted his memory!

Seriously, he’s been playing with different preworkouts and I believe he should give C4 Ultimate a ride!

2 Likes

I may cry. Thank you @Matt_Towson I have considered giving this a whirl and yes, I’ve entered never-never land (not to be confused with Michael Jackson’s place) when it comes to pre-workouts…

1 Like

@DanielMoo cuz he is poor

6 Likes

I say @Dougefresh93 as he’s always giving stuff away, and sending people full tubs for reasons like “i like that post.”

I’d vote up @TheSolution for the same reason, but i believe he prefers lower stim products, though he can correct me if I’m wrong and I’ll nominate both.

3 Likes

@SteelerBill13 Nominated. Sticking with my Pittsburgh fam

Please note I’m currently waving my Terrible Towel and thank you @Anthony

1 Like

I vote @DanielMoo, so he can spend his money on bronkaid after all the extra holiday weight

3 Likes

I love C4 ultimate it’s easily one of the best pres on the market that doesn’t get enough recognition

I’ll tag @Matt_Towson as he’s a good guy who can always use stims!

1 Like

My pick would be @DaSlaya for his service to our country for 20+ years. Plus he moved across country this year, which has to suck beyond belief.

2 Likes

@DanielMoo needs all the gainz he can get as well, just look at him

2 Likes

I would also give special consideration to @Matt_Towson Being a new father and new lawyer at the same time requires him to be an “Ultimate” man for his family.

2 Likes

I appreciate that @Devin_Foley I truly do! It was quite the year! On top of that I now have my first civilian/corporate job (PNC) LOL.

I wanted to think of someone short on cash for this one, so we all know college kids are broke. So my fellow Pittsburgher @Anthony is my vote!

3 Likes

I also waant to say

@burntreality while he is the OP I had the opportunity to meet him at Texas HQ. Standup guy who represents the company very well. He deserves some credit for all the hard work he does on here and Bodybuilding.com

@muscleupcrohn drops serious knowledge bombs, and has a huge understanding of the industry, formulas, and ingredients. I have learned a ton from this guy on so many boards. He is a wealth of knowledge

@

5 Likes

Thanks man! And I gotta give huge props to you for what you do around here; really great reviews, probably (definitely) the flavor review king, very solid, detailed, and consistent logs, etc.

3 Likes

That gave me a good laugh, much appreciated brother!

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Devin_Foley because he posted a deal for C4 Ultimate back in April that I pulled the trigger on. It has been my go to ever since and resulted in some great workouts and gains.

3 Likes

All the bro love in here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

It’s been a while since we’ve seen stad0203 — their last post was 5 months ago.

repping aint easy…

2 Likes