Inspired Nutraceuticals CR3: A Creatine Pill You Can FEEL (2021 Update)

Originally published at: Inspired Nutraceuticals CR3: A Creatine Pill You Can FEEL (2021 Update)

Creatine supplements have become a staple in the sports nutrition industry, and rarely get much attention anymore. As the most clinically-studied sports ingredient, creatine should not be neglected – there are simply too many benefits to list, ranging from strength and power to lean mass gains to cognitive improvements. It… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

2 Likes

A dollar a serving?

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it

2 Likes

Gotta spiff up creatine somehow to stand out

1 Like

Sometimes creatine in excess can lead to digestive problems. I have faced this and later found out that this supplement came from animals which makes me uncomfortable taking it and this thing is off limits for me. So I decided that I should look for a better and clean way to fill this need. I had heard about vitamin supplements based on DNA but never paid attention to it. So, I googled about these vitamins and found that this thing is scientifically proven and accepted that we should consume vitamins based on our body’s response only. I did small research for a selection of brands that are offering and found only two such supplements by Ginihealth and Thorne. I opted for the former one, though both are good but gini’s pricing is more favourable to me.

Now personally, as a consumer, I really like Lgnd and FSU from Inspired. And admittedly I don’t take creatine every day. As a matter of fact, unless it lands in my pre-workout I don’t take it. Should I? Probably.

With all that said - something like CR3 which provides a little ‘extra’ does get my attention…I’d most likely only take 2 capsules prior to a training day. And 2 each day. And let’s face it folks love what Ghost has done with Size which does include BA and other ingredients outside of Creatine.

True, but Ghost is at least giving a full dose of creatine, where here you’re getting 2/5th. In addition, the other ingredients of betaine and beta alanine are also useful, and dosed efficaciously. This product just gives us a decent dose of Agmatine which is alright but nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Ahh that makes sense…

Which then begs the question…how are people using Ghost Size. I’m asking because I see that they have BA in there - which if you are using Ghost Legend would be a lot of BA around your training session.

1 Like

I take Size every day. Even on training days it does not matter to me which PWO I use, I just drink Size with my intra. That being said, if I do get an excess of BA it doesn’t really bother me, but I know some people simply are not fans of BA. It works for me, right or wrong, as the benefits of the Creatine plus Epicatechin work very well for me when taken at one dose a day.

2 Likes

Greatly appreciate it

1 Like

I had to resort to only taking ghost size with caffeine, so pre and intra typically due to the fact v2 added beta prime. It’s a blend of seed extracts and L-theanine. I tried taking it on off days and the L-theanine made me pretty relaxed and somewhat tired. If I take it on off days now I would only do it before bed time.

1 Like