INCOMING: Mike's got a BOMB to drop next week. Contest inside!

I’m going to say the owners of HITEC are sueing someone else. That’s what they do. Maybe they should practice making December t supplements instead.

Some are close, but nobody is close enough!

I think we’re due for a good conversation on grass-fed whey, but yeah that’s not this. You basically summed it up… it’s more of an ethical thing, not a health thing. I eat only local grass-fed beef, some really good farmers out here in Tejas.

Back to the bombshell - it’s something that has been discussed in this forum… maybe I need to throw in some raw NutraBio Glutamine to up the ante, I know everyone’s been asking for it :wink:

@Mike Stop teasing us…LOL :slight_smile:

I won’t argue that. I am all about better treatment of animals.

Does it have anything to do with Gaspari Anavite and what may or may not be in it? Along with a certain athlete that took it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

A couple of other guesses are either Test boosters or if red meat is fine to eat…:slight_smile:

Good guess. It could be the controversy of Rich Piana or Dallas McCarver’s deaths as well.

Could it be insights to Bbcoms current clearance/overstock blowout going on?

It’s about the SARM drama and what percentage actually has what it says inside (only about 40% has what they say inside them)

I think he would keep that in the prohormone (semi-private) section instead of the public area, although I could be wrong.

It does technically fall under ethics, but trueeeeeeee

How companies aren’t using really DMHA in their products?

Priceplow is going to be in “Supps:The Movie”

2 Likes

Gonna switch my initial guess around and say that YOU are pursuing legal action against Insane Labz

Hi Tech just bought all of the labz companies

1 Like

I’m gonna go with this also.

@Mike gives bad hints :expressionless:

Dropping 12 days of x mas specials lol

Ok, is it supplement testing?

Oh man this thread is gold!!

Actually we HAVE been invited to this, and just today I bought CJ and Robert flights to LA. I cannot make it that weekend, so hopefully they kick enough ass to make the cut and get their IMDB credit.

I already have my IMDB credit :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Mike Roberto - IMDb

Anyway…

Someone got it!

Now for second prize, you can try to guess something you didn’t already guess and someone will win second prize of a PP T-Shirt

I dropped a super subtle hint but it was too subtle.