Hi-Tech Appeals to Get its Wrongfully-Confiscated DMAA Back

Oh my bad, I linked to the wrong file. Updating now.

Buying more bogo 250 lol

Still waiting for that Pacer update ?

Mike your hero is going to go to jail for a long long time so you might want to find another band
to join, the sooner the better. When he is done with you he has no problem pulling the knife out of
your throat and letting you bleed out. His posts just kill me when I read them. I don’t think the man has
earned an honest dollar in his life. Its easy to put drugs into sports nutritional products and you just keep on cheering for him.

Happy Holidays.

A Gluten Free 2018 is right around the corner.

FDA? or an angry competitor?

We run our own band here. Right now the band is of the argument that DMAA is found in nature by way of geranium. That much can no longer be argued, despite what the fraudulent researchers tried to cover up.

So, as a constituent of a botanical, it is eligible for supplement use and is not a drug, nor can it be patented.

If/when the FDA outright bans it like they did ephedrine, then we’ll be on board. As of right now, their “warning letters” are based upon fraud science.

Guessing ‘angry legal competitor’, but didn’t use his/her real email address.

Awwww the first REAL troll is in the forums. Love his name as well. Karma goes both ways bub :wink:

LOL you are all drinking the kool-aid just wait a few more weeks. Fraud science on how DMAA is found in nature by way of geranium? Fraudulent researchers ? Take the argument back to what DMAA is in the first place. Methylhexanamine is an indirect sympathomimetic drug that constricts blood vessels and thus has effects on the heart, lungs, and reproductive organs. It also causes bronchodilation, inhibits peristalsis in the intestines, and has diuretic effects So what is a drug doing in our supplements? It is there because the people that put it there cannot find a “natural” way to make a product work and are more interested in profit. I am neither the FDA or an angry legal competitor.

You have no idea which way the Karma is swinging this time :):grin:

So the research funded by FDA that found DMAA in geranium and FDA tried to hide was a fraud? Well, yes it was but you were suggesting different type of fraud.

This is your argument for DMAA being a drug and not a supplement? Have you ever heard of caffeine? Are you fighting to get that banned too? It has many of those same effects.

That’s not much of an argument brehhhhhh. I don’t know which way my balls are going to swing either when i first get out of bed, so i’m not seeing the point in your trolling, or your above statement

My point is you guys worship an award winning convicted felon and his ability to put drugs inside nutritional products. The whole point is he could not compete in this marketplace if he played be the rules.

careful the products you take as they might contain drugs that will cause your balls to shrink and then you wont have any to swing when you get out of bed in the morning :slight_smile:

I suggest you look up the definition of “fraud” in the context of what is actually in the supplements you ingest and what is plastered on the label.

Used them for years, havent in months now, as im going more of the lower stim, more nootropic side of things. My balls are in excellent condition, but I appreciate your concern for my testicular health.

No problem, just keeping it real.

I need proof.

Jk.

DMAA is a constituent of a botanical. Not even worth arguing anymore, it’s on the record and not even Judge Hunt argued that.

Ahh, probably Kissadokie. You are welcome to post here, but if you infect the rest of my website with your negativity you will be banned, and I have no problem hiring someone to play whack-a-mole with all of your bullshit IP addresses and fake emails.

FWIW, man you must really have a problem with stim-dick. Poor lass. Try eating some beets or something. You still chokin down and shilling that carcinogenic arecoline?

1 Like