FREE VASOBLITZ by Build Fast Formula-Twist on the Nitric Oxide category

I already did. Did you not get it?

We got it and its off. We look forward to your log.

BFF

1 Like

@Buildfastformula If this opportunity is still open, I would be interested in logging VASOBLITZ.

VasoBlitz is in my top two pump products. Enjoy guys! You’ll love it.

2 Likes

Devin-We’re still putting VASOBLITZ to the consumer test and eagerly anticipating the feedback via log.

Message your complete address, email, and flavor of choice (FP, BR, WM or Unflavored).

BFF

1 Like

Thank you Matt! Great list to be on! Can’t wait until you use it daily for a longer period of time.

BFF

BFF* best friend forever

Ride of die:)

BFF

One question, I always hear warnings about stacking nitrate based products. What exactly is the bad thing I’m avoiding by not taking an excessive dose of nitrates?

Couple of things, one is they will lower bp so keep that in mind. Second is the headaches that some people get.

1 Like

Would love the opportunity to log this product

Watched the review with @Matt_Towson @Mike @CJ and was recommended to take VASOBLITZ for 7 days for saturation. Still waiting for it to arrive but great tip. Looking forward to trying it out.

2 Likes

I’d be down for logging a bottle. This forum is one of the few forums not blocked by my work so keeping my log up-to-date shouldn’t be a problem. I’ve been running the same program for a while so I have a good base for comparison purposes. I lift 4 days a week, each body part 2x a week. The other three days I do cardio. Lately I’ve been using citrulline malate or citrilluine but not at the high dose of Vasoblitz. I’ve used betaine before but thought it didn’t benefit me much. I don’t have much experience with nitrates. Feedback on Vasoblitz looks good so far. I think my workouts would really put it to the test - lots of supersets and short rest times.

Last physical my BP was 98/66 (after a cup of coffee) so might have to watch out. But, ya never know how accurate it is when the nurse barely pays attention. Might go get it checked out before logging

Private Message your complete address, email and flavor of choice.

Private message complete address, email and flavor of choice.

BFF

VASOBLITZ directions of use is to use everyday.

Good to know!

PM sent. Thanks so much!!

At first I thought you were telling everyone you were Best Friends Forever (BFF), finally figured out it stands for Build Fast Formula, duh, lol

Mine is currently out for delivery, but I’m lifting as I type this, so log starts tomorrow!