Free Samples of NutraBio's New Blue Razz Pre Workout via PricePlow!

Hire this man for all graphic needs…hahaha!!! :joy::+1:

2 Likes

Got the official image in. Much better but less fun :turtle:

1 Like

I like the ratio’s you had :stuck_out_tongue:

Great opportunity here! I loved my blue razz “lab sample”. Still hoping to pick up a full tub soon. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well guess what??

Today is SOON :smiley:

2 Likes

:joy:

But my body says yes and my bank says no!! :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

As a matter of fact, I do have one scoop left from the lab sample that I set aside for my fiance to try. She seems to be savoring it for some special day after I told her how amazing it is. I’m about to steal it! LOL

2 Likes

Hahah…oh yeah I hear ya :smiley:

Ummmm…I think you’re on to something there…and if she wants to try later, just be like, well I have to get another tub. :wink: :man_shrugging::joy:

This is one of the best Blue Raspberry I have ever had, I’m not big on the artificial blue raspberry flavor products.

2 Likes

What a solid plan! Sounds like you may have been in a similar situation hahah :smiley:

Seriously this stuff tastes incredible. I do sometimes like artificial, oddly sweetened blue razz flavored products, but there’s something extra good about this one. I mentioned in my review that it tastes just like a blue razz Dum Dum lollipop - that was my first impression immediately. Loved those pops as a chubby kid that I was. Wait…still am a bit… LOL :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here’s something for you to look at

Oh yeah, I agree this flavor is perfect and not artificially dyed…this is huge plus!

2 Likes

There are few things I loathe more than Blue #1

1 Like

Oh I agree…its terrible…like why!!!

What’s the issue with blue 1?

I used to get hives on my neck from it. An allergic reaction way too close to the ol throat.

Not so many problems now though, seems like the cleaner my diet, the less I react to stuff like this.

In general though, I just hate anything that’s unnecessary. I’m a minimalist

Got this in the mail yesterday, that is a big sample pack. Flavor was pretty great, 9 out of 10 for me, great smooth energy and nice pumps. Going to have to get a sample of the V5 pre extreme and compare.

1 Like

Look at that blue, super cool man!

And love to hear you enjoyed it, PRE is it - Pumps, Energy, Strength, Endurance, I could keep going :wink:

Appreciate you posting this up!!!

Easily the coolest blue color I’ve ever seen, and I’m not even talking about supplements. There’s something wild about this shade. It’s some crazy kind of night-sky-deep-epic blue. I’m in awe whenever I see it.

You guys selling this flavor at vitamin shoppe yet? I don’t see it online, but was wondering if it might be in stores.

1 Like

“periwinkle” is what you’re lookin for :wink:

1 Like

Almost reminds me of the purple mountain laurels we have out here that just bloomed for the first time this year - they smell like grape bubble gum!!

Yeah, it should be in the actual stores…depending on areas of course.
I’m not sure about their online store. I know sometimes that takes time on their end.

Its in the BB.com store and its for sure on Nutrabio.com