Found these supplements on sale yesterday

I found these best supplements you can buy on sale yesterday… Ribeyes! I have 2 marinating now for today. Gonna grill them. Yum!

5 Likes

wet marinate on rib eyes?

salt pepper garlic powder (dry brining) an hour or more in advance of grilling and a light kiss on a super hot grill for nice rare steaks.

simple is best with fattier cuts of beef imo.

1 Like

Personally, ribeye is my favorite cut. I see you’re a man of culture

Depends on the quality of the meat. A USDA Prime ribeye, I wouldn’t dare fuck up the flavors of with any marinades or flavored seasonings. Salt, pepper, that’s it.

USDA Choice, S&P and then you can get zesty with some complimentary flavors post-cook. A browned butter infused with garlic and herbs? Excellent. Blue cheese crumbles? I’m very in. A spicy chimichurri? Works great.

USDA Select or “unlabeled” need all the help they can get, and I endorse marinades, dry rubs, sauces, what have you.

1 Like

Mmmm…loves me some ribeye. We (my wife actually, I’m banned from the kitchen) always cook them to perfection via sous vide, then give it a nice sear on the grill.

2 Likes

I prefer choice NY strips but I love a great ribeye. I did some meal prep tonight with one. Only s&p, cooked medium rare then sliced paper thin so I can eat it cold on some crusty bread.

3 Likes

T-bones and porterhouse are my favorite but they weren’t on sale…:slight_smile:

Whatever my dad uses for steak tartare

1 Like

Is this some new kind of protein/amino supplement? Is it for bulking or cutting? Is it for post workout recovery? Asking for a friend

2 Likes

I think its the most important forgotten about substance you can put into your body…:slight_smile:

1 Like