Flavoring Question

A fave of mine as well, I get a super nice clean energy from it. Maybe from the PureCaff or whatever it’s called, the caffeine from natural sources? Dunno if that’d make a difference tbh.

Also the Krisp Apple tastes bomb as fuck

1 Like

Nutrabio seems to last the longest so I have to use it sparingly as it keeps me up at night in a way that others don’t after evening/afternoon workouts. That was the first time I noticed any differences in different forms of caffeine.

The nutrabio blue raspberry is delicious, sucks that vitamin shoppe doesn’t carry it. I try to avoid paying for shipping at all cost

I’ve read a lot of great reviews of Quake / May have to try it out.

At the formula for that price I would remove the

1 Like

I tried Quake for a week and did not like it. It was a year ago, but it made me feel hot and sweaty without the energy/endurance.

Different strokes for different folks - because the label looks good on it.

1 Like

Therein lies the issue/ great label may not produce great results

Have you gotten that from other products with L carinitine in then?

I normally don’t use L-Carnitine until late in my cut, when I’m not getting carnitine rich protein sources, like red meat. Also don’t really use/have pre-workouts that come with l-carnitine.

I just buy the liquid version and add two tablespoons to my preworkout or before cardio. : )

Being said - @CJ gave me some of Myblox’s “Rubix” a couple weeks ago. That stuff is cartinine based and I love it pre-cardio!

If you are taking L carnitine try it with carbs, works much better like that.
L carnitine makes people sweat in my experience. GBB is more effective then L carn without carbs so it does that more often though.

1 Like

Good to know! I’ve read the data on l-carnitine with carbs. For whatever reason, I never noticed much of a difference.

I’ll try to be more consistent with it, this time around.

no shit, Gaspari’s apple in better? if youre in the states, send me your address.

1 Like

Gaspari makes Apples?? Gaspari Smith?

3 Likes

How good of an apple are we talking?

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh interesting. Now is that in general for your products, or one specific product? Ik flavor can vary from product to product due to ingredients

SP MAX is currently our only apple flavored product.

1 Like

ooo
If it isn’t too much trouble to ship to Hawaii could I also get in on the offer(assuming I am interpreting it correctly)?
I love me some green apple.

send me you address and let me see what i can do.

1 Like

Thank you, looking forward to it.