FDN Reps on Here?

I think there is a feature where the video creator can moderate comments before the public sees them. Have you had any conversations with this guy in the past that may have offended him?

1 Like

His rankings look like they are copying priceplows from a while back, particularly the fat burner ones. Iā€™m guessing he is basing it more off of what is popular rather then what is the best. The base xtend being the top ranked intraworkout of 2019 being a good example.

1 Like

Ok he is either being paid off or is a fucking idiot
Best 10 Testosterone Boosters 2019 | Fitness Deal News

4 Likes

ā€œBest 10 Testosterone Boosters 2019ā€
ā€œPosted on February 20, 2017ā€ :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Ehā€¦everybody is entitled to their opinion.

I just think that if he is paid to do promotions for companies or reviews then simply answer by saying ā€˜I have a good relationship with a select group of supplement companiesā€™. Itā€™s up to the consumer to determine ā€˜whatā€™ to do with the information.

Think of it this way. Remember when there was Best Buy AND Circuit City? Well the highest rated TV at Circuit City was based on the brand that ā€˜theyā€™ carriedā€¦Itā€™s really no different here.

2 Likes

sales reps, would adjust/worsen the picture settings on some brands to make them less appealing, compared to the brands the reps would get a great compensation for selling, always hated that store.

which brings me back to my point from a week or so ago, know your source of reviews or information.

3 Likes

Never a one.

Good point Dougā€¦

Listen itā€™s not about the information provided but what you choose to do with said information.

1 Like

Thatā€™s disappointing, I considered TJ a friend. Not sure why he would speak on compensation, weā€™re all out here trying to put food on the table.

2 Likes

Wow, @Matt_Towson gettin after it!!

So, FYI I know Iā€™m dead around here (kinda got struck by lightning and always 1000 things happening, story to come), and I know the Top 10s are WAY out of date.

Benā€™s in town next week and weā€™re going to hit these videos hard. We have two complete opposite perspectives so it should be fun. Obviously we canā€™t try everything. And we havenā€™t tried BPI so they MIGHT not make the list this time around.

But I will say that Iā€™m doing my best to monitor blood work for good and weird things ever happening with some of these ā€œzero calorieā€ supplements.

I got my latest round of tests in and itā€™s pretty cool, to say the least :racehorse:

7 Likes

For the record, TJ and I made up and will hopefully be collabing soon!

3 Likes

Thank god, I was concerned

3 Likes

I hope the humor came through in my comment. lmao

2 Likes

I donā€™t get it (in general) arenā€™t both sites ultimately serving the same purposeā€¦?

TJ at the core drives a lot more of deals and sales/coupons to his users whereas weā€™re much more based around sponsored content. Heā€™s more recently gotten into reviews and content

1 Like

Two different paths. PricePlow did originate to give the best price, but the content is geared towards in depth product analysis and explanation of the ingredients used.

FDN is a deal site with some run-of-the-mill reviews, that mostly touch in flavor and effect.

I love FDN and always will. Being said, Iā€™m a bit peeved that TJ called me out, blocked my comments, and wonā€™t agree to do a video debate over how he makes his rankings. Maybe he will - in all fairness, itā€™s only been a couple days.

@Sabbath - are you the KrispyKreme YouTube user?

1 Like

No. Never in a million years would I pick that username. I just thought this thread should know that FDN has seen it.

1 Like

Haha! Appreciate that. Just had to ask!

FDN is an incredible system for affiliate sales. He kills it. His video reviews are getting better (especially with his kid) but heā€™s admitted to me that his writer kind of sucks- which was the culprit for this ā€œtopā€ article.

That Sabbath account cracks me up every time.

4 Likes

This person recently commented on the Ghost Chips Ahoy videoā€¦and the plot thickens :joy:

2 Likes