DMAA Supplement List – What's Still Available in 2017?

hi-tech-pharmaceuticals
dmaa
fat-burners
pre-workout-supplements
DMAA Supplement List – What's Still Available in 2017?

Yes from what I have read prior. It’s the form companies are using from what I understand while the 2-amino-6-methylheptane is the natural KA fruit extract used by companies such as ANS etc.

1,4 dmaa looks almost identical to 1,3. Not sure you can tell them apart.

Really can’t wait until 1, 5 comes out…I think Luke Skywalker is in that…oh wait…

You’re thinking 2 amino 5 methyHEPTANE. I actually have an email I’ll try to find to post here that was a dialogue between the owner of VEIN nutrition, and myself exposing the main difference between the two

Some companies call DMHA 1,5 methylheptane. I think they’re just starting to come up with different names to make them stand out

I think you missed the joke NN…

DERRRRRPPP :roll_eyes: over my head

I thought DMHA wasn’t actually DMHA though… :grin:

I purchased Hydroxy Elite & it was a waste of money to say the least.

DMAA is not DMHA, right? Thought so. I purchased some DMAA some months ago, was a waste of money, experienced nothing. Maybe i took the wrong dose, however 1 capsule was recommended so i only took 1 capsule :sweat_smile:. When taking two i felt a little weird but that was all so far. Tried to learn for my exam on it but was really hard. Do you think DMHA, i mean octodrine is better than DMAA? Whats actually the difference of 1,4 DMAA and DHMA? I don’t understand :stuck_out_tongue:

They are different ingredients yes, but belong to the same family of stimulants

It’s highly possibly you purchase bunk DMAA. You’d know if you got the actual thing

This is a loaded question lmao. 1,4 DMAA from what I’ve been told from those who have worked with it/on it, have said it’s a slower acting version of 1,3 DMAA. More euphoric versus just tunnel vision focus. Personally have used it and enjoyed it. Octodrine is DMHA, just as another name. What works better than the other is completely individual based.

Anecdotally, DMHA is closer to a super caffeine in that it’s an energy feeling stimulant, a more aggressive feel. DMAA is more akin to a nootropic in my opinion, since it gives such awesome tunnel vision focus. I personally love mixing the two. DMAA + OG Total War or OG Kraken has given me some of the best workouts of my life

Only issue I have with DMAA is the vasoconstriction I see. I’m very vascular so when something cuts that off, I notice immediately. I went to only a couple days where I take in stims pre workout now. I’ve been LOVING. Vaso-Blitz from @Buildfastformula. I’ve noticed quite a difference in how I feel/look since I’ve been doing this

Interesting, never have taken note of that myself. What else did you take with the DMAA, and what dose of it were you taking? I’ve never went above 40mg personally, since I dose it from my Off-the-Chain tub. Wonder how it would pair with something that gives nasty pumps like VasoBlitz as you mentioned.

Any dose above 50mg. Weird considering the OG Mesomorph gave me ridiculous pumps and then I stopped getting them. It’s a very powerful stimulant, so it surprised me even Mesomorph gave me a pump. OG Amped-AF though, good freaking lord was the focus and energy through the roof. Not even a possibility for a pump though. If you did get one, it’d last all but 10 minutes :joy:

You might want to remove Wicked available at NetNutri from the DMAA list. NetNutri removed the nutritional and ingredient information from the listing for Wicked on their website. You will actually receive Wicked with DMHA (listed as 2-aminoisoheptane HCL) instead of DMAA.

Well for me DMAA work perfectly. Other pre-workout stuff is waste of money.

Here is dope stuff:

Legit no scam. Three order on my hands already :stuck_out_tongue:

As cool as this looks, based off the wording of your comment and the products laid out, it’s screams “STAY SWAY”

Don’t be so critical i just left my comment what iv been using lol im not care where you buy and what you buy, just left my 5 cents