https://www.instagram.com/chris_and_Chuck/

1 Like

Yes what bob posted. Thanks Bob!!

1 Like

Whoops. Already following. Haha

1 Like

What’s Instagram? I kid I kid.

1 Like

Had this bad boy for my bed time protein last night. Bob you are just on fire with the samples you sent me LOL. So yeah, I had a few sips and texted my friend last night describing it as Liquid Cinnamon Toast Crunch. That is the best way to describe it and I love it. I want to compare this to SINFIT, but they are just slightly different flavors. But yeah this is on my radar along with PES Vegan PB to snag a tub in the future. Hell of a week, liking Vegan Protein and Almond Butter…WTF happened to me…hope I am still a man… LOL.

And yeah Matt, I was pretty sure you were already on my IG LOL

4 Likes

Told ya that one is GOAT man… Legit crack.
Put it on the bucket list for your next CP Order

– Also CP Select week at the end of the month. Get ready for the best deals of the year –
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Decided to give Attack PWO by Kodiak a whirl this morning. The Grape Lime Lollipop flavor was pretty good, it was very light on the grape, and I really did not get much lime out of it. I was worried it would be insanely sweet, but no not at all.

I hate when companies don’t just say Beta-Alanine or what the ingredient is but instead give the chemical compound (i think) of it, it just confuses me LOL. The 3g of Beta Alanine in this hit me fairly quickly, and I could feel it through most of my workout. The energy was nice and felt clean and got me through a 90 minute workout with no problems. Some of the other ingredients in here are Eria Jarensis Extract and CDP-Choline. Pump wise I did maybe get a slight one, but nothing that stands out in my head. With this current plan I am doing I would get a pump on nothing but carbs lol. But yeah overall not bad, didn’t knock my socks off, but if you can find a deal think it is worth the run. I am glad @BigHoop65 hooked me up with this sample,. this is a company I have been wanting to try. So far so good!

1 Like

I may have some Kodiak stuff lying around. Ill have to keep that in mind for your next goodybox.

1 Like

Chew doesn’t count as a pre-workout

1 Like

Omg I forgot about Kodiak chew. Had an old teammate that used to do that and uhh smelled terrible

1 Like

I snagged up some samples from the BEAM site, thanks to a heads up from @TheSolution. I tried this bad boy out as my bed time protein shake last night. My exact reaction was “This is Delightful” Which is always the best when drinking a protein shake in bed. The flavor itself was light up front, and you had a vague light peanut butter taste. Then once it settles, you get an awesome peanut butter blast on the back end and especially the after taste. I really enjoyed this and could not wait to take the next sip. This lasted about 3 sips and was down quickly because I enjoyed it so much. The Vegan protein from BEAM may not have impressed me, but their Whey, and this flavor I very much enjoy and will be adding a tub of this to my pantry when I make room in the future. Well done!!

3 Likes

Yes sir, the chocolate fudge is just as good. It is a chocolate lovers dream come true. I know @Matt_Towson has it as one of his top chocolate flavors.

3 Likes

I am def more of a vanilla/PB lover than chocolate, though lately chocolate has been winning me over (BFF, Xtend, Proven Egg etc…) Wonder how 1 scoop PB and 1 scoop Choc. BEAM would be!

1 Like

If you like those chocolates you will love BEAM, Literally they are right up there with the best :slight_smile:

Also a 3rd flavor of whey is coming soon. I will be beta-testing it and have a review up shortly. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

As much crap as we talked about the over pricing of this product, I was excited when @BigHoop65 sent me over this sample in a trade of goodies. So gave it a whirl today, and in case you don’t read I HATED IT.

Taste - Not sure what the Guerilla Juice flavor is even supposed to be. Think I got a light Kiwi taste out of it and maybe super watered down barely there fruit punch flavor? Regardless it was not great, not terrible, just kind of bland but drinkable.

Effect - Okay, so this hit me pretty quick, around 15 minutes. First thing I noticed was the prop blend for the energy portion, what is this Amateur hour?? I found that it contains 350mg cafffeine, and a ton of other stims. Once it all hit me, it sent me right to the toilet for an explosion. While there, my chest felt tight, my hands started shaking uncontrollably, that true cracked out feeling. I actually rested and tried to get my body under control for 30 minutes before even lifting (opposite effect of a PWO). Once i could actually use my hands again I started to lift. It eventually went away and now about 80 minutes later it is fading off. The one positive effect is it did give me a good pump, lol.

So yeah, this product is a NO GO for me. YMMV!! but done with this brand already.

5 Likes

That was an entertaining and delightful review

3 Likes

I do like the chocolate from BEAM - I will say that the Salty Peanut Butter is way better. But remember, I’m a peanut butter flavor fiend.

4 Likes

I agree as well. I prefer PB>Chocolate, but I have had many others say vice versa. It is just personal preference.

1 Like

Day of samples…

Fuel - I have had this plenty of times, and usually just take it as an energy boost rather than a PWO. It was fine as a PWO when combined with the Intra workout option with caffeine as well. But yeah, love the peach rings flavor…

BCAA Revolution - The Peach Mango flavor was okay… not overly sweet which was nice. I usually do not like an intra with added caffeine, but it was fine for today. You get a few prop blends in this, and it has a 10:1:1 ratio of BCAAs. We will see how the recovery goes on this, but it has some nice additions of PeakO2 and sodium and potassium.

Plant-Pro - The first sip I had of this I did not think it was half bad, I was thinking it was an average vegan protein. However the more sips I took the taste got worse and worse. Just your average Vegan here, that does not taste good at all. I know nothing about this company and I prob will not look into them.

1 Like