Cellucor C4 Ultimate Giveaway

Win C4 Ultimate!

How has quarantine been for everyone’s gains? We’d like to hear and see how you are keeping active and getting in your workouts with most/all gyms being closed.

At the end of the week we will choose a winner for a full tub of C4 Ultimate!

Rules:
**Must provide bodybuilding.com store and a priceplow forum review within 10 days of receiving product **
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

1 Like

One of the best pre’s on the market, get it on this guys!!! Such a quality pre-workout.

1 Like

I’m probably one of the few ones still able to go to my regular gym, so I’m quite thankful for that.

Currently in week 4 of my 6 week strength block.

1 Like

Count me in!

Gains or shredding in my situation are still going great. I’m lucky enough to have a home gym so no change for me.
Here’s my current routine:
The 6-Week To Fat Loss Workouts | Muscle & Fitness - added in an arm day and road cycling day. No rest days needed!

I had two samples of C4 Ultimate recently and both workouts were great. I was pleasantly surprised by how good I felt on it. There doesn’t seem to be any fancy or novel ingredients. It’s one of those PWOs that just works - the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I would love to give this a longer run. Thanks for the promo!

1 Like

I actually haven’t been worrying too much about my fitness during this time. Been enjoying the time with the family and having meals together again. Enjoying home cooked foods that I haven’t made in quite a while, mainly because the macros aren’t that good :wink:

Still getting my steps in each day with walking my two dogs (which I did not do before the lock down went into effect). Getting a nice tan from all the extra time spent outside (and some matching tan lines on my wrists from my FitBit on one side and the loop from the leash on the other).

Before Walk:

After Walk:

Along with the dog walks, I have a treadmill at home to use as needed to get some extra steps in while listening to podcasts and watching YouTube videos. Now averaging between 25,000 and 30,000 steps per day. I will throw in some kettlebell work as well here and there.

Agree to all rules stated in the post.

2 Likes

What the hell, I’m in. I was furloughed for 4-8 weeks and haven’t left the house since my last day at work on the 17th. So I have nothing to do but workout, eat, sleep, and drink alcohol, hahaha. Anyhow, a couple weeks ago I switched to a 4 day upper/lower split with only dumbbells. It’s going pretty good actually. Since I’m off work I can get up around 6 and take a preworkout and be done with it all by 7:30-7:45 range. Then I have all day to stare at the walls, LMAO. Come to think of it, I do need to get some food here sometime soon. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Loving the entries so far.
Hoping everyone is staying safe and healthy during these times

1 Like

well lets see…started off with some resistance band training, and that is getting old so decided to order things to make a homemade gym with the little room that I have. Work in progress but will pay dividends going forward!! Otherwise, walking the dog 3 times a day, it is nice to get a break from my long work days and get some fresh air!!

1 Like

Luckily I have a home gym

2 Likes

Dave Tate?!

1 Like

I started doing the DB floor press. That shit is hell if you ain’t used to it. I topped out my dumbbells at 90lbs each. It’s totally different on the floor. Can’t lift as much but it’s easier on the shoulders. Instead of a locked barbell position with your elbows flared out. You can do a 45 degree type chicken press and bring the DBs together in the middle with a great pec contraction. The floor press seems to activate the triceps more, but if you do it right with a slow tempo at the top in the middle. The Pecs also get a great contraction that you can hold. Only issue is getting the DBs into position. Kind of the same as on the bench, just a different learning curve. Then just go into a Dumbbell Seated Overhead Tricep Extension with one of the 90lb dumbbells. Even though I’m topped out on weights, I’ll just add a reps. 200 lbs @ 20% BF @ 48 years old. I probably need to cut soon, but the lockdown/furlough I gots to eat too much. LMFAO…

2 Likes

One more day to get in here, winner tomorrow!

2 Likes

@badger6 is our winner!

Email me with shipping info: astevens@cellucor.com

Thanks for everyone that entered, stay safe!

3 Likes

Congrats @badger6

2 Likes

Thanks @stad0203. I don’t usually win things, hopefully this starts a new trend and Publishers Clearing House shows up tomorrow with 6 ft long check, haha. Anyhow, email headed your way with shipping info…

3 Likes