C4 Variety Pack Giveaway

That was pretty good Terry!

1 Like

ā€œMr stad0203, Yā€™all got anymore of that beta Alanine ?ā€

2 Likes

How about a throwback when I was 9 years old?
On the right

3 Likes

Winner tonight!!

Get in here!!!

PS any post with something funny counts even if its not that funny :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatā€™s the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants?
Oneā€™s a crusty bus station and the other is a busty crustacean

1 Like

Winner! @Bryan_Walsh

Send me your shipping info to astevens@cellucor.com

3 Likes

C4 Energy at work dude! Hell yeah!! Thanks and shipping info has been sent.

3 Likes

@Bryan_Walsh I have not received any of your info yet. please email me shipping details astevens@cellucor.com

Sorry I thought I sent it on March 13th but just sent it again!

1 Like

Got it, thanks @Bryan_Walsh

1 Like

Got my variety packs in the mail yesterday. Threw a couple in the fridge and will post reviews as I try out the various flavors. They sent both the C4 Original energy drink and the C4 Smart Energy, so I am looking forward to giving them all a go!

3 Likes

Side note: Smart Energy continues to performā€¦

3 Likes

Love these Variety Packs, really give you a nice spread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What ever do you mean, sir?

Iā€™m not an energy drink guy but anytime Iā€™ve used Smart Energy it has been effective

2 Likes

Just cracked a few of these open this weekend, so I will keep a running review of the various flavors as I try them out over the next few weeks.

Orange Slice: This flavor definitely reminds me of the orange Fanta soda that I used to chug as a child. This is definitely one of my favorite energy drink flavors and is on the sweeter side of carbonated energy drinks that I have tried. The 200 mg of caffeine is what I shoot for when looking for an energy drink to sip on throughout the day, so these C4 energy drinks have the perfect amount to give me that boost without feeling antsy or too hyped up. Also, I enjoy the beta-alanine that these have as well and I did notice a slight skin tingling feeling but it subsided pretty quickly for those that donā€™t like it as much.

Strawberry Watermelon Ice: This flavor was very refreshing and is a great spring/summer flavor. I enjoyed sipping on it during the warmer days over this weekend compared to the cold that hit last week. It is not one of my top flavors but definitely provides a nice change of pace compared to the normal rotation of energy drinks I go through. I canā€™t think of many other energy drinks that would be a similar flavor, so I would definitely try this flavor again.

1 Like

Orange Slice is amazing. Still one of my favorite flavors

2 Likes

Electric Sour: This is the first of the Smart Energy that I have cracked open. This flavor was very smooth and more refreshing than I expected. I thought it had a nice mix of lime and green apple flavor, giving a nice sour taste without being overwhelming and was still very enjoyable each sip. This has definitely set the bar high for the remaining C4 Smart Energy flavors. Also, without the beta-alanine and added cognizin, the hit of energy is a little smoother than the regular C4 energy drink and provides a nice boost of mental clarity for several hours.

Cotton Candy: This was an interesting flavor to say the least. If I didnā€™t know the flavor before trying it, I thought it tasted somewhat more similar to a bubble gum flavor rather than cotton candy, but still a little on the sweeter side. Definitely different than what I was expecting on first sip but still a good flavor overall. It is hard to replicate the mouth feel of cotton candy but the flavoring of this drink does a relatively good job of that.

1 Like

The Electric Sour is the sleeper in the group imo. One of my favorites.

1 Like

Yup, honestly I get torn on which I love more, Midnight Cherry or Orange Slice. It is mood dependent and as long as I have one of those flavors around, I am a happy camper!

2 Likes