C4 Energy Arctic Snow Cone Giveaway

For me, it’s getting to 170lbs with 10% body fat again.

I tried before and got 170/12 but it was under extremes like intense multi day fasts along side keto, so it wasn’t sustainable. But now, I’m just trying to keep standards like walking 10 k steps a day, daily pushups and consistently eating the same thing. My weight training is revving up, too.

Winner! @SteelerBill13

Email me your shipping info: astevens@cellucor.com

4 Likes

Holy hell thank you! Greatly appreciate it!!

4 Likes

Looks like you can cancel your weekly starbucks trip for 12 days sir!

4 Likes

Congrats @SteelerBill13

2 Likes

haha awesome @SteelerBill13 You are gonna love it!

2 Likes

Nahhh…he’s just going to mix these with his Frappa-Crappa-Cino

3 Likes

Arctic Snow Macchiato
Has a good ring to it.

3 Likes

For those of you scoring at home (or elsewhere) Iced Venti no whip white mocha

2 Likes

So for those that have tried, how does this flavor compare to the Bombsicle flavor?

1 Like

Have you never had the C4 Ultimate RTD? Same flavor!
have you ever had an arctic frost gatorade? Imagine that but carbonated.

4 Likes

Ah makes sense! Thanks as always

2 Likes

*With a four pumps of Arctic Snow

3 Likes

Starbucks Ultimate?

2 Likes

Really looking forward to trying this out and thank you again everyone.

2 Likes

You’re welcome Bill!

1 Like

It just arrived - thank you again. I will be trying this out this weekend folks…

5 Likes

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts

3 Likes

Random question @stad0203 and @burntreality is the C4 Dynasty RTD not a thing anymore? I can never seem to find it. I wanted to give it a shot as the Citrulline forms in there will be agreeable to my stomach unlike the powder form (which is unfortunate). Thanks!

1 Like

Cellucor’s all-new and soon-to-be-released C4 Dynasty On-The-Go, is one of the most loaded on the market. The product is due to launch soon in three different flavors with Icy Blue Razz, Strawberry Lemonade, and Fruit Punch and will cost $15 more than C4 Ultimate On-The-Go

Best I can find. Given the supply chain for every company it could be delayed. I tried to google search for it without much luck

1 Like