C4 Energy Arctic Snow Cone Giveaway

C4 Energy Arctic Snow Cone Giveaway

How’s the summer shred going?

Let us know how your fitness goals for summer have progressed. Are you on track? Do you need some new motivation?

Winner picked at the end of the week for a case of the new C4 Energy Arctic Snow Cone!!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

2 Likes

Summer shred is going well for me now that gym closures have passed in my area.

During the pandemic shutdown, I gained between 40 and 50 pounds (all from overeating and lack of movement). I have lost almost all of that so far.

Back to eating one meal a day in a calorie deficit during the week while having some freedom on the weekend to eat a little more.

1 Like

My goals are still the same. I am trying to nurse a slap tear in my shoulder and also find the root issue for massive arthritis flareups. I have given over 40+ vials of blood and hoping for some reply. If I do not get an answer I will have to go to Cleveland or Pittsburgh for a Rhumatologist. Even though RA came back negative on my blood work. Working around injuries sucks, but I am trying to still show up and be consistent with everything I am presented with. Hopefully once I get some results back from my most recent bloodwork or can get some more information from an outside source I can troubleshoot what has continued to haunt me the last 8+ months and causing my elbows, pointer fingers, knees to get random and inconsistent flareups of pain.

1 Like

This sounds like the perfect flavor for the summer heat! I just got back from vacation and am back on a semi-consistent gym routine again. The first leg day back after a few weeks was brutal! I am trying to up the cardio a bit and run more outside but the 90 degree heat and cicadas is killer. Just trying to lean down a little bit but nothing too drastic, just some extra cardio and healthier eating to get back on track for the rest of the summer. With vacation now over, having an event or trip to look forward to later in the summer/early fall would definitely help with motivation.

1 Like

I’ve always been a thicc bitch, but like others, I really thickened up over quarantine. I’m down 35 pounds since January (250 → 215), just upped my calories to get them a touch closer to maintenance for a more “recomp” approach. Still in a deficit, but like -200 instead of like -700. Lifting hard 5x/week atm, heavy compounds and then BB-style hypertrophy work.

Not gonna exit the deficit until i have visible abs for the first time in my adult life lmfao

3 Likes

Funny enough the biggest challenge for the summer has been that I’m back in an actual gym. I mean let’s face it I was the strongest and best looking at my home gym…that has all changed. Being in that environment again has only served to enhance my training…I love the competitive atmosphere of a gym…

2 Likes

Summer shred is going against my will. Unloading trucks at UPS makes it damn near impossible to put on weight, which I was finally seeing progress on. Definitely need some more motivation to keep my workouts on track after being exhausted that’s for sure. High expectations for this flavor, sounds awesome for the summer

3 Likes

I’ve had a few of these so far and the winner is in for a treat

4 Likes

I’m at the bottom of a cut trying to figure out the recomp level for calories, seeming to be a tuff equation!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:giggles

1 Like

Here for Support… But what I can say is that this flavor is amazing as I am currently going through a case of this flavor thanks to the Memorial Day sale!! Great flavor!

5 Likes

Support the bros!

2 Likes

Slow going but when I get back home next week, the pool is open and that helps

1 Like

That was a solid sale! Thanks man!!

2 Likes

One question though, are you guys getting rid of the Cotton Candy flavor? I noticed a super deep discount on that and that would be a shame as I think it is a nice unique flavor!

2 Likes

Love that flavor…

2 Likes

Our last update was this is a strong possibility. I’d stock up with this current deep discount.

2 Likes

was afraid of that answer, and already started to LOL!!

3 Likes

Winner picked today!

7 Likes

Slow and steady is the key imo. You don’t have to get it exactly right. Ballpark it, monitor your weight for 2-3 weeks. Trending a bit up? Subtract 100 calories and try again for another 2-3 weeks. No need to make quick, radical decisions.

1 Like