Build Fast Formula FullBlitz Pre-Workout.. a DougEFresh Review

Ahhh I see…

Makes sense…I just always use more water…

#ReadingComprehension :slight_smile:

I was specifically told there would be no reading this morning

2 Likes

i even wrote it in the OP…

1 Like

Yeah I really enjoy the flavor but I agree it’s not a big league chew-like flavor to me either. I get more of a purple blow pop (the lollipops with gum in the center for anyone who remember those), lighter grape flavor. Still this is one of the better grape flavored pre’s i’ve had and still look forward to drinking it after using it for several days now.

1 Like

So what you are saying is Reading is a Skill…

Which I lack?

train your mind as well as your body :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nootropics my friend…

I’m blaming the OL site for giving me ADD

1 Like

4 more gym sessions in… and my thoughts

since these were weekday (workdays) i lift in the evening after work.

average work food intake is 4 whole eggs 9AM, 8 oz steak (got a killer deal on 1/2 a cow) with salad greens 12PM, egg protein shake 2-3pm ish, also about 25 oz of Fairlife milk (1/2 a bottle), throughout the day i’m about 3/4 to a gallon of water in by the end of the work 5-6 PM, and anywhere from 140-400 mgs of caffeine during that time.

so observations thus far on FullBlitz

1. energy, it’s there, it doesn’t spike to the point where i want to rip walls down or cracked out feeling, but gives me enough of a push to thru the workout, and the rest of the night. There is no crash, and no restless nights either.

2. pump, to me this is where the product shines, chest pump was insane last night, legs to the point they hurt… only other product that had that effect on me was PlasmaJet.

3. taste, still enjoy it, i will say as with all preworkout products ice cold water works best, and 10 oz of, is ideal, but have used as much as 20 oz and as little as 4 oz, in testing as well.

I do always have SizeOn as an intra, and will have a shake post-workout to hold me over till i am home, showered, and make/pickup dinner.

i will be working out fasted this weekend, and will update here Sunday.

also side note about me, I’m not prepping for a show, i don’t weigh-up my food, i just workout to get stronger, and not looks like a fat slob.

about 240 lbs at 5’10" tall here, last weekend. b4 lifting i was 260 ish, got down to 205 two summers ago.

3 Likes

How do you feel on a low carb diet like that ? Curious if you had more pre workout if it would aid the pump to a further degree

Great feedback none the less. Great work

if i ate a bowl of pasta/rice or bag of gummies b4, oddly it does not affect my pump much at all, something i experiment with a long while ago.

1 Like

Lookin’ good @Dougefresh93! Your thoughts on FullBlitz mirror mine I’d say. The pump is unreal, the energy is lasting/smooth and taste (I bought rainbow candy) is amazing.

3 Likes

Mine should be arriving soon with thanks to @TheSolution
Looking forward to it

3 Likes

nice, i think you’ll enjoy it.

2 Likes

almost forgot that the tingles feels like

Got them this morning from FullBlitz

(Only one other product did that for me in years)

1 Like

Hows training going?
How are you dosing?
What other effects have you noted? Pump, Recovery, Endurnace, Energy, Sustainability?

Doug any chance for a final review?

Yes… give me to Monday, gonna be on the road for work till then.

I have some pictures, and would like to put more detail into in, then a quick 30 seconds on my phone.

1 Like

Much appreciate man.
patience is a virtue. I appreciate your time and effort.