BOGO Free Merica Energy

Nope…Just stating the facts.
Just like when good protein deals happen. Protein is good for around 2 years, so it is smart to take advantage when you can make a cheap investment for a future use.

Just busting your chops man. ; )

You know I love you.

Right… My cell phone states other wise :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know - I am horrible at texting. I have 239 unread messages right now. : (

2 Likes

You sound like Dan. he has like 700-800+ haha. I feel bad texting him sometime

Ironically, he is amazing with responding. He is the epitome of customer interaction - that is a full time job in itself.

1 Like

Agree 100%. How the dude does it blows my mind.
— Restocked More BOGO’s, but coupons will not apply —
Last Day

First case arrived. Ready to dig into these already

2 Likes

Glad you got them as they sold out a few days ago!
Let me know what you think if it is a new flavor you have never tried before.

3 Likes

Haven’t tried the Cola, which is the case I’m still waiting on. Got my case of Freedom, which is my current favorite flavor from them

2 Likes

They are coming. We sold over 400 Cases of Merica in a short timespan. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

I’m surprised I got the first case already, so no worries!

2 Likes

We have 9 warehouses, and we allocate inventory to aid shipping speed.

1 Like

Takin a few Freedom ones to Ocean City this weekend. Was hoping the cola case would be in but you can never trust shipping with all this COVID bs

Conspiracy theory: Bob is holding my cans hostage

1 Like

It is weird. I got mine at the same time and we both live in the burgh …hmmmm… .did you order from CP or merica energy site?

If you are waiting on a case, did you ever email me?
Did you email help?
If not I won’t know if it got misplaced or it was never sent.

2 Likes

I just emailed for you.
Let me know if you never get all of your order man. That is why I have you send the invoices (if you don’t contact help yourself)

1 Like

Nah figured it really was COVID messing things up. Not in any sort of rush so was going to give a few more days before contacting support. But much appreciated for asking them!

1 Like

No man… if you get your package and your missing something please email me or help (+CC me) so we can figure out what is going on. Never just let things pass by brother.

2 Likes

Sounds good, much appreciated as always!

2 Likes