Black Lion Research - Vector - New Natural Anabolic Log!

what would you say when someone is at maintenance on 3000calories/day to stay at 10%bf. now through using extremely specific and complex synergistic supplements within a few months 5000 calories are needed and 500g carbs just so bodyfat loss is not too fast. at that point i was at a level which is below what most competitors step on stage with. in fact what people consider ripped i considered fat. now i trained 5xweek full body and gained strength every workout. at 6 feet i weighed 190lbs, bf so low that abs were covered in thick blue veins, skinfolds no more than 2mm, arms 18 inches, strength barbell bench rows 415x3, dumbbell rows 220x18, incline flyes 120x6, lex extensions 310x25, 220x10 with one leg, pullups +135 x5, dual plate loaded shoulder press 450 (forgot reps). anyhow, i ate more than mr. olympia contenders do in contest prep, gained over 10 pounds in 3 months while losing bf to a level that was at least 5% lower than fitness models are at (problem is people forget organ fat so they speak of 5%bf but in reality it is 10% as 5% is basically what organs need so one survives). anyway, never had good genetics, skinny fat, weak and low response to even strong aas in significant dosages. compared to say test+deca+dbol at 1g, 600mg, 50mg i can say that just 350mg masteron only plus supplementation has given results which according to people who have not seen it happen, are impossible. over time i added various compounds, trying every supplement there is (most for me do nothing and are of no use inclluding creatine, beta-alanine, bcaa and all the basics, even dietary protein intake being only around 100g a day or lower was no problem, in fact carbs enabled all gains and fat loss). some would cause immediate increases in strength, not of 1-2 reps but from 6 reps to 12 or 20lbs at the same amount and others would allow increased endurance and high reps going from 12 to 20++.
anything that did not produce an immediate result (by that time my supplementation was already really advanced) was not used any further. placebo absolutely impossible as nearly nothing created any noticeable results including even aas like tren and things like deca or dbol are simply glycogenanabolic, which is why strength gains either occur because the new mass acts as a cushion, almost a trampoline, which is why pro bb are strong on bench but weak as hell on back exercises. also the very slow gain of actual muscle (strucutral protein) will make one stronger but naturals assume that aas will allow one to gain muscle faster which is nonsense. they simply enable one to gain beyond ones genetic limit which is realistically 180lbs at 6 feet at 10%bf and 16 inch arms. fake natties are easy to spot when you know how.
pro bodybuilders are not the size they are due to aas, those are a fraction and use is between 10-15g a week minimum, sometimes even 2g testosterone/day alone. so you could have 5g test, 3g tren, 1.4g dbol, 1.4g anadrol, 2g deca per week. injections are done daily and mostly all into one muscle at a time to fill it with oil (why use synthol when one can use aas lol), insulin, hgh, prostaglandins causing localized inflammatiion are used etc.
look at a a mr. olympia, they look soft. that is because their muscles are not dense but filled with water, oil and swollen due to inflammation. kevin levrone used to lose about 90 pounds when he took 6 months off and gained it right back for contest. so aas in the range of hobby bb or amateurs or anyone using just aas below 3g and maybe 4 i.u hgh will not just grow like mad.
i am only telling this as the aas argument does not make sense. people lose massive amounts of mass and strength in contest prep, eat low carb diets, do cardio and all that on test/tren/masteron.
so eating 5000 calories and 500g carbs, no cardio and only a bit of masteron i got leaner than competitors, gained muscle and strength and actually was stronger than anyone my size and stronger on some exercises than anyone in the world but maybe matt kroc (neither ronnie coleman nor any mr. olympia could ever dumbell row 220lbs for high reps or barbell row 415 pounds lying on a bench (coleman may have done 450 pounds or so standing yet it was more of a jumping deadlift with a belt on and he would not be able to row that off the ground without upper body movement or momentum).
so the problem really is, is that natural substances can be far more effective than pharmaceuticals as they have pharmacologic activity and are not really supplements (many things are far superior to metformin for type 2 diabetes) but they work only within a context. for me it was insane muscular insulin sensitivity paired with daily full body workouts nothing could go into fat cells. i did not use supplements containing tons of stuff without a concept but mostly individual compounds and even designed my own products so that there would be only synergy and all ideal exactly for me. why would something like vector or epilogue or follidrone or nutrient partitoners (of which basically all are done completely wrong) work for everyone? aas also do not cause any muscle gain at all at low doses with split training and doing each muscle once weekly. after stopping all will be lost. people make the mistake of thinking that a diet, training and supplement regimen or aas stack and sticking to this structure will cause better results than listening to ones body which knows exactly what one needs to eat or if working out is a bad idea on a certain day. it makes no sense eating the same thing all the time and following workout protocols. sometimes i need a whole cheesecake eventhough i do not really like sweets, other times really spicy foods but always high calorie, carb, spices, herbs, micronutrients. sometimes the same meal tastes salty, sometimes not. why? because in the latter case the body needs more sodium therefore signalling that this is not salty enough, use more. chicken, rice, brocolli is not nutritious. there is nothing in it really. eggs, cheese, berries, all kinds of spices provide many more nutrients.
i could post what i used or use in terms of supplements but it would probably not yield significant results for others as working out a muscle 1-2xweekly and doing 4 exercises of 3-4 sets with 8-12 reps is simply pointless. muscles condition to the load, therefore only the heaviest weight causes microtraumata and every rep does, the first is like the last, no need for failure. doing 20 sets of 3 reps with ones 8rm is more effective than doing 8,7,5. and one can do it every day.so more volume, more weight, more frequency (muscle growth stops after 36 hours max and after 5 days one starts to lose strength and muscle). muscles do not need to recover ever. training with microtraumata causes added effects and is ideal. the cns needs recovery and muscle failure prevents progress.
now most will call bs but the stats are not bs. according to anything i read all i did is absolutely impossible.
well, people also think nutrient partitioners do not do all that much yet the formulas make no sense. massive doses of everything but no idea what the substances do. the right combination of 4 ingredients already had people needing 150g+ carbs not to go hypo. if i take a combination of that formula and a few other compounds i need to eat a meal with around 2000calories and 200g carbs and another 1000-1500calorie meal 1-2 hours later. i could give an example but it would be quite difficult to afford. cinnamon, bitter melon and such have no place in a nutrient partitioner. na-r-ala only with bergenin.
okay example:
500mg agmatine
300mg na-r-ala
300mg bergenin
500mg berberin
350mg banaba (low corosolic acid, tannins are more effective)
100mg pterostilben
500mg pomegranate extract (30% punicalagins)

take this like other nutrient partitioners 20-30 min. before a meal and it will be hell. now there are all these products with 30 servings and monster doses of even more ingredients. but those make no sense, shuttle glucose into fat, cause insulin release and miss the whole point.
the above taken 2xdaily will shuttle all carbs into muscle, make fat cells insulin resistent and reverse muscle cell insulin resistence. the great thing is that it is not dependant on insulin and na-r-ala, which may also shuttle nutrients into fat cells is combined with bergenin so this does not occur.

Update time!

Today starts 1RM week, and I decided to do my typical Monday session of squats and bench. I weighed in at 198lbs this morning.

I started with bench since the only squat cage was taken at the moment. I used the bar to get warmed up, then a set of 5x95, 5x135, 3x165, 3x185. Now is the tricky part - I’ve never really “planned” 1RM’s out, usually just went by feel. I trusted my gut and went for 205, and hit it pretty well with no wraps. Honestly I feel like it was a really good rep - so good I decided to shoot for more. I figured wraps could help me hit a little extra, but by a little extra, I mean I went for 220 next and failed miserably. Wouldn’t even call it a half rep :frowning: lol… All in all, I’m really happy with 205lbs since it’s +20lbs over my previous max. As a reminder, prior to the program I hit 1.5x185 (failed half way second rep). During the program I hit a max of 4x185 (solid reps). Now my max is 205!

Next up was squats. I did a few reps with the bar to warm up then 5x135, 5x185, 1x225, 1x245… Again, this is where it gets tough. My true PR is 295, but I hit that back in August '17, injured my left triceps/elbow area, and didn’t squat again until around December '17. I had a lot of rebuilding to do, needless to say. Anyway, I wanted to hit at least 275lb today. With sleeves and wraps, 275lbs pretty much flew. Now I had to either accept that or do what I really wanted - beat the 295lb 1RM. I loaded up 300lbs, unracked it, and put it back. Something didn’t feel right in my walk out, and I wanted a little more rest time. Oddly enough, I found the left collar was pushed about 2-3" toward the end of the bar. :open_mouth: … I thought maybe I set it like this somehow, so I fixed it and attempted 300lbs again. I was really geared up here - sleeves, wraps, belt. I hit 300lbs! It probably wasn’t the prettiest. Depth was definitely there, but hips shot back a bit more than I’d like out of the hole - otherwise it actually went up pretty well. Finally hit the 300 club!

Well that’s my current story. Next up is OHP/deadlift 1RM attempts. I have a feeling both will only be a small PR, but I’ll be happy with anything! I’m still going to push for the best weight possible that I think I can cleanly rep. Thinking 145lb OHP, 415-425lb deadlift attempts are in the air.

Otherwise, next up, I’m either going to move into more of a “bodybuilding” program since I really want to do some high volume work to get some more size on me. Or I may just rerun this program because of the great results I’m seeing. I’m planning to add 2-400 calories and get to starting 6/25 after a deload week next week.

Well today ends Un*uck Your Program, and boy am I feeling it lol.

I’ll keep this one short but sweet.

OHP - I hit 145lbs, 10lb PR. I’m not sure what happened on that rep, but between the sets leading up to it and the rep itself, my anterior delts/traps were crushed. I get pretty solid trap activation at the top doing OHP’s, and sometimes my anterior delts get super pumped feeling to the point of pain really fast - today was one of those days.

Moving to deadlifts, I was really feeling my anterior delt/trap pain, but didn’t let it get to me. A full dose of Re1gn + full dose of Mega Pre kept my head in the game, although it might not have helped my painful delt pump lol. I didn’t bring my belt today because I didn’t think it’d be needed. I worked my way up to… 415… and killed it! This was straps only and, honestly, I’m upset I didn’t go for another 5-10lbs. My upper body was so fried feeling that I stayed conservative. My buddy actually filmed the 415 pull and after seeing it again on video, it really flew. I knew once I was at the top that I had more in me and was disappoint. Attempted 425 and couldn’t budge it, body was done.

New 1RM’s:
Squat - 300lbs
Bench - 205lbs
Deadlift - 415lbs
OHP - 135lbs

So that ends the program, not the Vector log though. I still have maybe half of my 3rd tub left. I’m not sure which direction I’m going with my training from here. I’m going to go another day or two this week and relax all next week to catch up on proper sleep and recovery.

As for Vector… Well… Being on the 3rd bottle and having hit PR’s in everything - could it be a solid natty anabolic? Possibly. It’s hard to tell really. I’m at my personal best condition, training wise, physique, etc. We may never know! :wink:

3 Likes

Really? People who work for BLR doing that?

Are you the moron that got banned from bodybuilding.com multiple times and bans guys off of AM cause they don’t agree with yoy?

Note the rules. We maintain a “general air of positivity” here. Now we’ll need to see the golden rule of seven positive, friendly, and supportive comments for every one negative comment of yours.

2 Likes

This guy has only made a couple posts. Pretty sure it’s a spammer who dislikes Bob.

3 Likes

It was pretty sudden so I’m assuming the same. Bob is most certainly not a moron

1 Like

Unless we are talking about BPI… fuck them! :smiley:

7 Likes

Amen to that